Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:24 pm 

Destroy Confiscated Firearms.

Instead of copy pasting, here is the address - should be a hot link.

https://thegunblog.ca/2023/12/08/libera ... un-owners/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:15 pm 

Daryl wrote:

What's a hot link and were ??

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:42 pm 

Do you think maybe the Liberals will hire the Chinese police forces throughout Canada to do the confiscations?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/china-us- ... -1.6818889

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:27 pm 

WoodWelder wrote:
Do you think maybe the Liberals will hire the Chinese police forces throughout Canada to do the confiscations?

LOL~ That's so funny and soon China will fight back that some ppl is setting up the US Police / CIA stations in China which since before China estimated in 1949....

In today's world every government spending money in the foreign countries to get the information (secret or not, you call them spy or not) they want. Of course in the Internet and in the domestic too. 100% sure.

Anyone learn, study or just read history will know this is just a tradition since human being started to have their clans...

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:42 pm 

YepYep wrote:
WoodWelder wrote:

LOL~ That's so funny and soon China will fight back that some ppl is setting up the US Police / CIA stations in China which since before China estimated in 1949....

In today's world every government spending money in the foreign countries to get the information (secret or not, you call them spy or not) they want. Of course in the Internet and in the domestic too. 100% sure.

Anyone learn, study or just read history will know this is just a tradition since human being started to have their clans...

I still find it amusing that the Canadian Gov. still props up (CBC) this fake news source.......I'm beginning to think the gunblog.ca is the same?

So the RCMP nor the municipal city police force are going to confiscate our guns but..........The Canadian Gov. is going to hire a "contractor" to do so? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Support fake news and they will keep creating BS news stories! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:04 pm 

lauchlin wrote:
Daryl wrote:

I provided a hot link. A hot link is a link that merely needs you to click on to get to the site/information.
this was the hot link.

https://thegunblog.ca/2023/12/08/libera ... gun-owners

"Cold" links are those you have to copy paste to your internet browser.

Last edited by Daryl on Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:13 pm 

Found this on-line. The Liberals noted, when discussing the attempted search and seizure on PEI last 23rd Dec. that there were only approx. 6,500 household holders of P.A.L.'s.
Thus this showed they were going to do a search and seizure on those 6,500 PAL holders and they were going to do a risk analysis on this venture as they figured less
problems with such a small Province and a STRONG (their words) Liberal Province one at that. They are not dumb enough to think firearms owners vote Liberal, but maybe
he is.
The RCMP refused to do the confiscation, thus their starting "plan" fell apart. Back to the drawing board, but Trudeau did mention they might have to "HIRE" people to do the confiscation.

These are the numbers, currently, along with increase or decrease in the last 5 years.
Their plan, is to search and seize firearms from every PAL holder. As far as risk analysis goes, that is a lot of people.
Maybe some might not give up their guns peacefully?
They were hoping that passing the law would result in massive turn-ins, since they kept, several times, telling people they were in possession of prohibited firearms.
Like in New Zealand, a massive turn-in did not happen here. Now, that might have been due to them never coming forth with concrete plans on the payout, or simply
that thousands of people are not going to submit to this tyranny.

Data Table: PALs By Province and Territory

Source for 2022 Data: RCMP, Response to TheGunBlog.ca, 30 January 2023
Province/Territory
(Alphabetical) Individual PALs
(2022) 5-Year Change
(%)
Alberta-------------------------346,851 +15.7%
British Columbia----------------340,363 +18.2%
Manitoba------------------------96,569 +10.7%
New Brunswick-------------------71,652 +5.2%
Newfoundland and Labrador-------74,532 -0.1%
Northwest Territories-----------5,847 +3.6%
Nova Scotia---------------------76,007 +3.7%
Nunavut-------------------------3,344 -10.7%
Ontario-------------------------633,460 +7.3%
Prince Edward Island------------6,668 +8.4%
Quebec--------------------------484,687 -1.2%
Saskatchewan--------------------116,480 +10.3%
Yukon---------------------------8,295 +13.6%
Canada Total--------------------2,264,755 +7.8%

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:22 pm 

WoodWelder wrote:

That's pretty funny. We have already heard of Chinese Police & Police Stations in Canada, but not from CBC.
Considering CBC's proper name is Chinese(or Communist) Broadcasting Corporation, Chinese Police Stations in Canada are not far fetched.
There were a bunch of them (Chinese in uniform) on Vancouver island 2 summers ago, jogging in groups & photographed doing just that. I think True north Reported on it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:47 pm 

WoodWelder wrote:
YepYep wrote:
WoodWelder wrote:

I still find it amusing that the Canadian Gov. still props up (CBC) this fake news source.......I'm beginning to think the gunblog.ca is the same?

So the RCMP nor the municipal city police force are going to confiscate our guns but..........The Canadian Gov. is going to hire a "contractor" to do so? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Support fake news and they will keep creating BS news stories! :wink:
Contractors and outsourcing is a good way to spend money~ [emoji38]

Oh... Almost forgot our gov loves consultants too~

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:20 pm 

Daryl wrote:
lauchlin wrote:
Daryl wrote:

I provided a hot link. A hot link is a link that merely needs you to click on to get to the site/information.
this was the hot link.

https://thegunblog.ca/2023/12/08/libera ... gun-owners

"Cold" links are those you have to copy paste to your internet browser.

I call that a live link .I think you want a sticky with your link but were do you want this ? And is the link taking us to a legitimate site i have never heard of them .

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:23 am 

Daryl wrote:
Maybe some might not give up their guns peacefully?

There would be incidents if the RCMP were performing the action. To think otherwise would be foolish. An independant contactor(s)? You think anyone is going to respect an independant contractor? Come on man. That would be a setup to provoke a newsworthy incident to sell thier agenda.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:44 am 

The only way I'd give up my guns peacefully is if someone bribed me with some of that German bread that Dukemeister posted a few days ago? Even at that, I'd hand over some beat up garbage shotguns and still hide the good stuff. :wink:

A private contractor comes to my door? :butthead: I'd beat them up and take their lunch money just because..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, this blog is all speculation to get donation money to keep running these stories. Look around and pay attention what is going on in the World. Look at what is being exposed? The World trouble makers are being exposed and are trembling in fear. The end of the Oligarch is coming and I ain't talking about the Russians!!!! Stay tuned, more World events are coming up!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:56 am 

WoodWelder wrote:
The only way I'd give up my guns peacefully is if someone bribed me with some of that German bread that Dukemeister posted a few days ago? Even at that, I'd hand over some beat up garbage shotguns and still hide the good stuff. :wink:

A private contractor comes to my door? :butthead: I'd beat them up and take their lunch money just because..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, this blog is all speculation to get donation money to keep running these stories. Look around and pay attention what is going on in the World. Look at what is being exposed? The World trouble makers are being exposed and are trembling in fear. The end of the Oligarch is coming and I ain't talking about the Russians!!!! Stay tuned, more World events are coming up!!!

Quote:
Seriously, this blog is all speculation to get donation money

Can you prove this ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:24 pm 

lauchlin wrote:
WoodWelder wrote:

Quote:
Seriously, this blog is all speculation to get donation money

Can you prove this ?

Yes sir! https://thegunblog.ca/donate/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:09 pm 

The gun blog is a donation run news source. It lacks government funding, just as True North lacks gvt. funding.
The current government wants all private news sources deleted so only their paid & tied to the teat CBC and CTV
can broadcast what THEY want broadcast. Putting private news sources in the same boat as the others is a gross
mistake. All the firearms organizations also run on memberships and donations.
Would they like contributions? Yes of course, that is the only way THEY can stay afloat. What is needed here in Canada
is more privately funded news sources exposing that the government is doing.
Note they also give links to all the info printed.
All private news agencies ask for donations, memberships, etc. Those tied to a government to spew Gvt. lies don't have to.
Besides the 1.2 billion the fed. gvt. gives CBC yearly, over the last 8 years, there has been an extra 300+ million given to
(in Trudeau's own words) "media we can trust". Those same media been running block for him since 2015.