Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:02 pm 
Site Moderator

Our local sporting goods store got a pair of CZ-200S rifles. A customer bought one and ordered a GX hand pump from Amazon. The rifle and pump are back at store because customer can’t figure out how to connect removable air cylinder to pump. I had a look and can’t figure it out either. The adapter provided with rifle has a huge threaded end. Any advice? Is another adapter needed? If so, where is best place to get one in Canada?
Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:11 pm 

topic80771.html

))))----//----------==

Iacio, ergo sum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:16 pm 

Hi TCooper.

I think a din 200 adaptor is needed. I remember that something to bridge from my Hill pump to the end of the cylinder was required.

Mine was CZ-200T but it should be the same for the CZ-200S.

I got a quick connector to Din 200 from Airgun source a long time ago and it works well with the new pumps I have.

https://www.airgunsource.ca/us/female-d ... nnect.html

Good luck.

R-Gun Pete

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:22 pm 

I tried to installed the quick fill end cap from Altaros on the air cylinder and not really had a good result and recommend ppl do not try that at home.

Then I ordered my stuff from Best Fittings and they are perfect for the job so far. (at the time the related adapter set were all out of stock in Canada and I had to order it from overseas but BestFittings is a great place for all these kind of needs!)

And it looks like this when you fill the air cylinder As how they were designed and built from the factory.

I remember the AA S200T has a different front end cap which without the gauge but a cover to remove and show the quick fill male adapter...

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:36 pm 
Site Moderator

Thanks! It looks like two fittings are needed to fill the CZ-200S tank with a hand pump. D&L Airguns seems to have both items.

https://dlairgun.com/collections/pcp-ac ... ease-probe

https://dlairgun.com/collections/pcp-ac ... 00-adapter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:01 am 

Yep! DIN200 adapter to the air tank then with a 1/8 BSP male on the same piece you can connect the quick fill male adapter to it and you are all set~

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe