Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:00 pm 

I'm putting this here because it's not me that has it for sale and it's a ad on Kijiji with no price listed. It came to my attention during my attempt to find a used Daisy 747. The original ad had a new Daisy 747, a used Daisy 853C and a used Baikal IZH46M, all with no prices listed. I submitted an offer on the 747 and it was accepted. I was somewhat hesitant to make a buy using Kijiji since the gun was in Quebec and I'm west of Toronto meaning I'd have to take a bit of a chance. I exchanged several emails with the seller and he managed to reassure me and I went for it. I sent the EMT Sunday evening and the gun was shipped Monday before noon. The seller emailed me a scan of the postal shipping receipt. The gun arrived Wednesday by noon. The gun was just as described - virtually brand new and complete with box and all papers including the original invoice from D&L showing him as the purchaser.

I guess what I am saying above is that I would not hesitate to deal this gentleman again. He is an older retired man and cannot use the guns any longer for health reasons. The ads are in French but he types excellent English.

He also is selling something called a SCATT WS1 system. You'll have to google what this is - it sounds potentially interesting for the serious shooter. I also noticed in his other for sale posts some sort of shooting glasses device you might want to check out.

He doesn't know I am posting this - I just thought I might bring a couple of people together to their mutual advantage.

Edit: Sorry - intended to include this link:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-achat-et-vente-d ... 1211434573