Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:45 pm 

Hey! I was just sticking my toe in the pool so to speak. Seeing if anyone would be interested in going for an informal shoot up at Victoria Fish and Game club, I've never been up there, though I called once to see about shooting my pellet gun up there, they told me I could shoot down at the archery section. Anyone ever shot up there? Would anyone be interested in meeting up there? I have some standard .22 swinging targets I could bring. Would love to meet fellow air gunners and shoot the breeze (and maybe a few targets) while I'm up there. Any interested parties just send me a reply and I'll keep watching. Any time on Friday 17.2017 would work for me, or if anyone would like to go shooting anywhere else I'd gladly meet them. I keep missing the Victoria Precision Shooting Club at NSRG on wednesday night and would like to get slightly more active in the air gunning community on the island. Hopefully this dreadful snow won't stick around too much longer. Thanks again folks.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:28 am 

I shoot up Sicker Mountain almost every Sunday to much snow crap right now to go up there is usually a bunch of us that shoot air and powder burners a 4x4 is good to have but not necessary and yes were informal ...Not to many air gunners on the Island

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:18 am 

That sounds good.. I usually have to work on a Sunday but I might be able to swing something. If you could pm me some details I'd be greatly appreciated. Always looking for places to go shoot..