Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: ''gamo''help
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:52 am 

please help. i just got a gamo g force tac 1. and reviews are few and far between .utube vids not many .anybody buy one or are they that cheap of a gun i only paid 88.88 cad at bass pro .shoots great indoor at about 40 feet .i got it because its light and shorter .its promoted as a youth rifle but smaller adults like it too :)

Post subject: Re: ''gamo''help
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:51 am 

Likely a lot like my MK-177. Nice looking on my pellet gun rack but it is the worst shooter out of five rifles I own. Not done with it as I am convinced I will make a shooter out of it. A lot is me trying to line it up with the scope which does not shoulder like a standard rife. Got it better with high rings. May replace the barrel and see if that gets rid of fliers. Mine is a pump and I am a springer guy. I demand any weapon shoots better than me. Hate wasting ammo and printer ink. Lose confidence in a weapon it is hard to gain it back and it becomes a piece of art. LOL Good luck. CHEERS!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:32 pm 

Only you can find how accurate your Gamo is. I'd suggest trying as many pellets as you can until you find one that clicks. Have fun, RC

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:38 am 

would you imagine that grizzly 8.4 gr are the best pellet for my gamo .dirty pellets but a bit of cleaning and they are fine . :)

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:56 am 

Grizzly 8.4 are my go to pellets for rifles. They seem to shoot good in everything I own. Tried expensive match pellets and never much different than Grizzly. Some quality pellets did shoot way worse than Grizzly. Pistols are mostly Crosman Wadcutters. I shoot 50 to 100 pellets each day so I would give up a little accuracy with a cheaper pellet. I don't even bother cleaning my pellets. CHEERS!