Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:35 am 

hi guys. hope every body is doing okay . so far. I,ll soon be getting low on co2 cartridges so I thought i might pick some of the daisy powerline ones up from the tsc store today. just wondered if any one has used them. and are they just as good as any other brand out there. thanks. try and stay safe and healthy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:57 am 

pete,

I think they are just fine. Comparable shape to Umarex with the longer neck than Crosman.
Fairly 'clean' on the inside.
Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:46 am 

Check this out. Free shipping.

www.icotrading.ca

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:05 pm 

GXW wrote:
Check this out. Free shipping.

http://www.icotrading.ca

hi g. ya I looked at those before. says free shipping after $50.00. I,d have to order two boxes. but I was kind of steering away from any thing that has to be shipped until after things ever calm down and things get a little bit back to normal. the daisy ones at tsc are only $19.95 for 25 and I can just go in and pick them up. thanks tho.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:07 pm 

ColdAir wrote:
pete,

I think they are just fine. Comparable shape to Umarex with the longer neck than Crosman.
Fairly 'clean' on the inside.
Cheers!

thanks c .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:04 am 

No problems with them. Cap on the neck outlet is a lot cleaner than some crosman bulbs. These are much easier on the cushion type seals on Umarex pistols...

They normally have a price premium over crosman, especially at cabela's. Princess auto is good price-wise for CO-2 at times...

-D.S.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:50 am 

Doc Sharptail wrote:
No problems with them. Cap on the neck outlet is a lot cleaner than some crosman bulbs. These are much easier on the cushion type seals on Umarex pistols...

They normally have a price premium over crosman, especially at cabela's. Princess auto is good price-wise for CO-2 at times...

-D.S.

thanks doc. ya the daisy caps on the necks look good. I usually always use crossmans. and find them pretty good. here are the ones I still have left from princess auto (38) of them. all are fine except one . the cap on the neck part is crimped or wrinkled a bit. just to be safe I might not use that one in case it hurts the gun seal.

Attachments:
IMG_0653.jpg
IMG_0653.jpg [ 262.65 KiB | Viewed 803 times ]
IMG_0651.jpg
IMG_0651.jpg [ 281.01 KiB | Viewed 803 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:36 pm 

That's what I meant by "Clean" . Dang vocabulary.

I think you are probably safe with the semi-gnarly crosmans bulbs as long as you are religious about the drop of oil on the cap nose~ each and every bulb that goes into the gun gets this. If I run out of or don't have oil for this, I shoot something else.
That last bulb pictured I would not use.

-D.S.