Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Small town Alberta
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:54 pm 

Good day all. I'm nearly in my mid 50's. I had an air rifle when I was a child. But just caught sight of the new bad boys on the market. They are not the airguns we had many many years ago, and needless to say I am. Surprised to the extreme and quite interested. I have two rifles I have not shot and am hoping to get a good penny for one or both. When that happens, I am looking at this point of time for either an FX Streamline or Air Arms S510 in .25 cal. Haven't decided on a scope yet, but also am quite interested in a Nomad compressor.
I don't live here in Fox Creek, but work and spend the vast majority of my working time here. I haven't seen anyone yet in this are that shoots yet.
Its nice to find a forum that is in our country.

Post subject: Re: Small town Alberta
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:39 pm 

Welcome aboard! You'll find lots to see and learn here on the CAF. There are lots of enthusiasts and forum members in central and southern Alberta; in fact, the AIR-FT shooting club is having a casual shoot coming up in May, and you're most welcome to join in and meet some of your shootin' neighbours. Contact Castle02 (Rich) via private message and he'll give you all the details.

https://www.airgunforum.ca/forums/member522.html. Click the PM button in the lower left quadrant of this page.

Hope you enjoy the forum.
Murray

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:33 pm 

Welcome! Either one of those guns should be a wonderful start to a great addiction! =)
Paintballgear.ca was selling a well liked and reviewed compressor for $449 with free shipping (Yong heng adjustable pressure stop) . https://www.paintballgear.ca/110v-adjus ... r-inflator
Out of stock now though but he should be getting more . They are available on eBay or aliexpress as well.
Here is about as close in price you'll get elsewhere for the adjustable pressure version. this one is made by tuxing
TUXING adjustable auto stop pcp air compressor for paintball air rifles high pressure 4500 psi 300 bar 110V 220V
http://s.aliexpress.com/RBJf2uAn?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard

Sent from my Leap using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:34 am 

Greetings!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:32 pm 

Thanks for all the welcomes. Nice to search through a well maintained forum and one thats set up well.
Im actually west of Edmonton but at the moment ive been working in Fox Cree for a while now. I dont think they even have a range here. Will have to look around.

Thanks again.

Alamodem.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:22 pm 

Welcome to the forum Alamodem!! Good luck with the Range search!

Megiddo65