Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:19 pm 

Unable to find an adequate aluminum muzzle brake/cocking handle for my Stoeger I approached rrdstarr; what a fantastic decision! He is a true gentleman and a scholar (or at the very least an artisan with machining).

Great at communicating and very serious about his work; in very little time he turned out an awesome brake for my springer. It fits excellent and is held on by 6 set screws (covering the fact that it doubles as a cocking handle and will be susceptible to stress). I couldn't recommend him more.

Great job! I will post more pics when it is anodized gold to match my Charlie da Tuna trigger.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:33 pm 

Now that looks the business!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:13 pm 

Very nice.It looks lie a good cocking aid also.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:21 pm 

After 1000 rounds the Stoeger is still stiff to cock, so the added length helps. The workmanship is great on the brake!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:29 am 

Glad it worked Vaughn! Would like to see it anodized!

Brocock Concept .22
3 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:46 pm 

Awesome work! It's so long yet doesn't look goofy at all. (In the late Steve Irwin voice) What a beauty!

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:27 am 

DocGadget wrote:
Awesome work! It's so long yet doesn't look goofy at all. (In the late Steve Irwin voice) What a beauty!

Length is only 1.5" longer than the barrel plus the 7" length of the original. I had to cover the glue that Stoeger used to hold their original 7" cocking handle on with as it discoloured/removed the bluing on the barrel.