Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:03 pm 

I have always been the recipient as to this form or line of questioning. This is my honest answer every time. Which is great for those who want to tinker; ask before doing and there are no stupid questions.

My opinion is this. If my JOB, Demands Me, to think of the Health and Safety of People and the Environment :!: :!:
WHY, would I take a short cut to throw something together to see if it worked. End result its costs time and a bit of money to have things done RIGHT the first time. For there are not second chances if your injured or dead. The after math upon life; family and friends, finances, and the general living in todays world will be affected in many negative ways, far before they can be addressed into more positives. JMHO

Whitewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:06 pm 

Thats right there is no stupid questions only stupid people... Meaning its STUPID not to ask if you dont know! I gota thank ya myself Kim ;) great advice and saved me a hassle and a potential eyeball!!! :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:16 pm 

"Do it right the first time." Mike Holmes

Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:52 pm 
Supporting Member 2009

Somebody blow something up recently?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:13 pm 

Yeah? What's up Kim?

Brocock Concept .22
3 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:32 pm 

Uh, is that in regards to my question earlier on how much one should tip a sex worker?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:32 pm 

Joolz wrote:
Uh, is that in regards to my question earlier on how much one should tip a sex worker?

10% 13% if it was worth it ;)

i can honestly say i asked Kim a question re. safe working pressures and disregarded MY safety just to see if something worked :( he made me realize I'M more important then what I'm working on... yeah im determined but not stupid HENCE me asking pro ;) Kim saved me from making a potentially ouchy decision lol thanks Kim your a scholar and a gentleman!!! ofcourse i am jist one the many asking the big dogs questions eventhough now oddly enough im being asked stuff now like i know what im doing? lol you guys are awesome for teaching me how to teach others and isnt that what this is all about? lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:24 pm 

AirGunEric wrote:
Somebody blow something up recently?

No no nothing blowed up and no injuries. As like H2P asking his question was no different than the previous 4 others this week. Just one thing was in common, cheaping out upon materials or such just to test the waters so to say. Just give these guys credit for at least asking some one prior to doing. Lots dont and that is a real concern when it comes to things under pressure. Just my rant about it.

Whitewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:52 pm 

There's never time to do it right...but, there's always time to do it twice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:35 pm 

airhawk wrote:
There's never time to do it right...but, there's always time to do it twice.

Excellent and with 2 eyes :D and 2 hands :D that mean you got spares :mrgreen: .....atta boy. :roll:

Whitewolf