Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:44 pm 

The plastic detent (part number 10448) on my Crosman 795 snapped when I was shooting. I would like to purchase a new one but looking to see if they have one in metal that won't break. Does anyone know where I can find a part like this or if it even exists?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:53 pm 

matt1415 wrote:
The plastic detent (part number 10448) on my Crosman 795 snapped when I was shooting. I would like to purchase a new one but looking to see if they have one in metal that won't break. Does anyone know where I can find a part like this or if it even exists?

These guys are the Canadian Distributor for Crosman. they can help with any and all parts required.

http://store.onlinecamp.com/en/parts/crosman.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:55 pm 

yup looks like they have what you're looking for.

http://store.onlinecamp.com/en/10448-detent-795.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:45 pm 

i ordered the same part from Eric @ http://www.scopesandammo.com/ they aways have what i am looking and decent prices plus Eric certainly knows his stuff!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:05 pm 

Hacked2Pieces wrote:
i ordered the same part from Eric @ scopesandammo.com they aways have what i am looking and decent prices plus Eric certainly knows his stuff!!!

X2 Same for me Eric has help me many times.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:29 pm 

X3 on Eric.

I do believe I need to order a few more spares from him.

Brocock Concept .22
3 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:29 pm 

X3 on Eric.

I do believe I need to order a few more spares from him.

Brocock Concept .22
3 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:08 pm 

...There's also "Gravel" industries in Quebec....I've used them a lot for vintage Crosman parts........................

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:13 pm 

x4 Eric first then if not go to Gravel x2

http://plinkercases.ca/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:38 pm 

xtremevert wrote:
matt1415 wrote:

These guys are the Canadian Distributor for Crosman. they can help with any and all parts required.

have you ever ordered from this website? It does not say shipping cost some I'm a bit questionable

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:35 pm 

matt1415 wrote:
xtremevert wrote:
matt1415 wrote:

have you ever ordered from this website? It does not say shipping cost some I'm a bit questionable

no but I talked to them on the phone once before I found what I was looking for from Eric. Was looking for a pre 2009 Phantom breach seal and he hooked me up. On-line Camp or whatever they call is Gravel. When I called Gravel they said this is our website for ordering parts. It's a legit site just never did order from them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:09 pm 

pretty sure is the site Gravel directs people to for parts availability. I can without any hesitation recommend Gravel.
Fast & reliable. You will have to know part # which you can get from an EVP (exploded view parts) list for the Crosman gun in question.
Most are found easily via the www. If you are not comfortable ordering parts without input/advice etc. then feel free to ask here.
In my experience some dealers operate under the belief that they should be compensated for giving out helpful info so the price may be higher.
Ofcourse asking questions here waiting for answers etc. is not immediate as if you were to call someone .. so it is all about choice :)
If you want a dealer to put aside all his/her other duties & tend to your questions etc. or want a certain part immediately - then you may have to pay extra.
For eg: I've paid 3 times the price .. for a part from a dealer cause he had it in stock & there was a 2 week wait with the other dealer.
Generally speaking though - there are some really helpful dealers too that you may come to consider more valuable as the guns you buy from them!
For parts, now I always go with Gravel.

Forgot to add: there are people on the forum with mad machining skills not to mention leather work, wood work: a plastic part could be swapped out for a custom job
.. not sure what exactly the part is but wouldn't hurt to ask ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:39 am 

I have ordered from Gravel's website multiple times with no issues at all and the turn around is very quick. They ship via Canada post, I find that the shipping a bit pricey but not outrageous!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:52 am 

I just ordered the parts 10448 from http://store.onlinecamp.com cost me 26$ for 2 time 10448 + shipping. the question is how do I removed the broken parts? i'm assuming I have to removed 10353 before then I use a flat scewdriver and pop out 10448?

Diagram of the crosman:
https://support.crosman.com/hc/en-us/ar ... 95-EVP.pdf

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:48 pm 

Is that 10353 part a pin or lock ring of some sort? It's not very clear on the EVP. Maybe some pics could help.