|Canadian Airgun Forum
|Need help, so much modding to do !
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Pr0ph3t [ Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:53 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Need help, so much modding to do !|
Hi everyone !
So I'm as brand new as they come, I've done a ton of research and I have even more questions, so hopefully I've come to the right place I'd like to thank you all for your time it's much appreciated. I also speak French fluently, so if for some of you it's easier to answer me in French feel free to do so.
First off let's start with the manifest so we know the mods we're dealing with, all this stuff is on the way and technically I should have everything by mid April and I'll list my questions at the bottom.
Colt Gov. 1911 A1
9x 8 shot rotary refills
11mm Dovetail&Weaver Rail
Ncstar reflex sight 4 diff. rets
Ambi Shoulder Holster
1200 RWS Hyper Velocity .177 pellet
500 RWS R10 .177 Match grade pellet
725 H&N Hornet, .177 pellet
2000 Winchester Hollow Points pellet
2000 Winchester Round Nose pellet
Ncstar Universal Gun Cleaning kit
Umarex Steel Force
Airsoft 20Mm black tactic Condor CBT Sling
Ncstar Tac laser+flashlight
Ncstar AR15 Gen2 Short 3/4in Riser
Ncstar Tri-Rail Series 3-9X42 Compact Mil-Dot Rifle Scope
12000 Umarex precision steel BBs
10000 Swiss Arms Steel BBs
RWS 0.177 Shooters kit
For 1911 and Steel Force
Tactical Black Rifle Case
5x Pellgun oil
1x Aim Top Silicone Grease
125x CO2 Cylinder
Benjamin Trail NP2 .22 Cal Synthetic Stock
Ncstar Vism Evo P4 Rifle scope
Hawke 30mm High 2piece Weaver Rings
Stoeger Arms ATAC Suppressor Air Rifle Bipod, Foldable
2x Bipod Rail, Fits UTG Master Sniper Rifle (going to require some careful drilling)
800 Predator Polymag, .22, pellet
RWS .22 Cal Shooter's Kit
Ncstar 52x13in Scopee Ready Gun Case
1) First off I've picked the right mods for the run products correct ? Everything seems legit, I know the Benjamin tripod looks funny we'll get to that after.
2) What do you think of the ammunition ? Anything you don't see there that you recommend from experience ?
3) I felt the scope on the umarex steel would be a little low forcing you to stick your face on it so I got a riser, what do you think is that going to work the way I think it will ? How does it affect the sight ?
4) For the Benjamin the plan is to drill those 2 small Bipod rails into the chassi (one on each side) then attach the bipod (bipod is seperate legs, if you google the name you'll see what it looks like it'll make sense). Is this going to work the way I think it will or is everyone cringing right now lol. I'm honestly petrified, I have a feeling if it's done right it'll be a amazing but I'm scared down to even what drill bit to use to bore the holes.
5) Would this modification work on the Benjamin ?
6) Would coating my pellets doing crazy stuff like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zodqT3xOc damage the air rifle or pistol in any way ?
7) What do I have to consider when mounting the sights and lasers ? Is there pitfalls noobs like me usually fall into ?
8 ) Did I get the right weaver rings for that scope I got for the Benjamin ? (30mm)
9) I'm in Montreal, Quebec. Any fanatics nearby ? Maybe I can get you a few coffees and pay you for your time, I feel it would be a lot easier that way and
maybe we can do some shooting! Ammo's on me
10) How do I store these things ? Can I put the gun in the case with the scope attached or will that damage it ?
I'm sure more stuff will come up but I find this is a good place to start.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group