Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:35 am 

It's amazing what you find tucked away :redface: Not enough room in the new "toybox", so these have to go.

I'll be in and out all day, I'll check back as often as I can. If you need more pics, I can do them (but I'm on 33kbs dial-up, so.......)

Shotguns:

SSI-One 12 ga fully rifled and ported tack-driver slug gun. I bought this gun brand new three years ago, and it has seen exactly 20 rounds down range….never hunted (I always tag-out before our SG season) Here’s the ugly: When I got the gun NIB, I noticed the first 8” of the bore looked rough. If it were a waterfowling gun I’d say it looks like “wet shell” syndrome, but being as it was still in the wrap…..it’s not. I can guarantee that the gun shoots under 1 ½” (probably way better, but I’m not a great shot) with Winchester supreme ammo (I havent tried any other loads)….thats why I kept it :D Minor safe kisses, some great figure in the wood. C/W the scope mounted and zero’d for 100 in Millett rings. If you slug hunt you’ll love this gun. Local? I’ll throw in some ammo. $425 shipped.

The obligatory Cooey 840. 20 Ga, 3”, decent bore, metal about 70%,bead missing, wood looks like crap. Good beater gun, $125 shipped

Iver Johnson “Champion” 12 ga Wood/metal have some marks, but nothing serious. Bore Exc. VERY pretty case hardened receiver, $135 shipped

Stevens 77B, 16 ga., Polychoke, overall good cond. $175 shipped

Remington 870 Wingmaster, NRA very good, 28” full, 2 ¾” $275. shipped

Gras conversion….parts only. Best offer over 5 bucks + shipping.

The Sodia :) Everybody knows about this gun now, but here’s more info: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92910
Somebody PLEASE make me an offer on this thing! It’s too classy to sit in the safe with my junk.

.22’s:

Voere .22 semi, good cond. This is the closed bolt model, 10 shot mag. I am told it is freakishly accurate. Selling for a friend, he wants 120 +ship. **ON HOLD**Image

Squires model 20 “K-MART”, wood needs a re-finish, no sights. Will be a pretty gun with a little elbow grease! 15 rd. mag. 140.00 shipped

Winchester model 67 “Finger groove”. The only 67’s that can be dated….the finger groove walnut model is the first variant, only built for the first 18 mos of production.
NRA good-very good. $350.00 shipped

Others:

Stevens Marksman tip down, .32 RF, rifling is very strong. Needs a trigger return spring stuck in (easy job) Old gun, could use a re-finish $225 shipped

Remmy 742 woodsmaster, 30/06. Very nice condition throughout. C/W two mags and rings (no scope) Selling for the same friend, he’d like 400.00 + ship

I’ve done my best at pricing these guys, if I’m outta line feel free to throw me an offer.
Trades considered, esp. the guns in my sig, AR (or lower) or a nice O/U

EMT or MO, thanks!