Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: HW100KS
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:00 pm 

As I wrote earlier to the forum I loved my hw100t .177. Now I have bought an hw100ks .22. I can only give you a short review of this rifle as I only got it today. Description wise it is smaller and lighter than the standard hw100. It comes with the standard 2-14 shot mags and all the filling equipment and fitted silencer, but what really drew me to this rifle was the looks of it. I know you cannot fault the flawless mechanics of any hw but this rifle just stood out on its own, it is blond walnut (at least I am told it is walnut) with beautiful graining, to be honest I have never seen walnut so light coloured or wide grained as this rifle,it was love at first sight. THE ICING ON THE CAKE WAS THAT MY WIFE SUGGESTED I GET THIS GUN. :supz: I will get my head round it and send you a full review and pictures in the near future. Happy Hunting :drinkers: