Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:11 pm 

This will be our first Combo match this season. Same as other years ,both pistol and rifle. Pistol follow CAFTA ruling for setups ie: scopes sites and power. Rifles are open peep or dot sites only must fall under FT rules other wise 20ft/lbs and under. Most targets will be 25 yards and under for pistol I am thinking on upping the rifle targets to 35 yards max. We will be able to setup more lanes with the building being gone, so making lanes for pistol and lanes for rifle will be easier. Please try and let me know if you will attend.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:57 am 

I'm interested in checking out FT shooting. Are these matches spectator friendly? What time do they start? What weather will you shoot in?

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:41 am 

Much more fun to participate than watch. The range has a covered shelter so we can run the event in almost all weather.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:05 am 

We start at 10. Most arrive between 9and 9:30

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:04 am 

bdub wrote:
Much more fun to participate than watch.

I agree but I don't have a rifle. I have a FWB124D but it's close to 40 years old. I need to find someplace to replace the seals before I use it. I'm also very interested in seeing what equipment is being used as I'm thinking of getting a new rifle. If i make the investment id like something capable of competing but also plinking and hunting.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:57 am 

PM sent.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:09 pm 

Just come out Rob and we'll set you up to have some fun. This match is both pistol and rifle, I always bring extra guns for just such occasions.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:18 am 

I really appreciate the offers. I'm going to come out at least to see what is going on.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:54 pm 

BOOTS! If your coming out bring or wear your BOOTS.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:32 pm 

topher1266 wrote:
BOOTS! If your coming out bring or wear your BOOTS.

I wish I read this before I came haha.

It was great to see everyone again.