Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:31 pm 

but after two and a half years without bows because of a broken shoulder I am going to go back to bow now. Lots of bow shoots in this area and zero pellet gun shoots. I will still be keeping all my pellet guns/accessories as bow does cause injuries that stops shooting for periods of time. I will go back to pellet guns in the winter time. I ran archery at our club for eight years until my broken shoulder. I offered the new archery head my assistance and he jumped at the offer. I am not leaving here but archery takes a lot of time as build my own arrows, bow strings and tune everything myself. Looking forward to getting back to archery and crossbows even though I sold a lot of them to fund my pellet gun habit. :wink: CHEERS!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:40 pm 

Happy Trails, man.
Until we meet again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:43 pm 

good luck. w. break a leg. ooops. sorry you know what I mean. don,t be a stranger.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:22 pm 

Good luck .I am in the same boat running the archery at the gun club with ft targets beside the butts and the only thing I can do to make my torn shoulder feel better is riding my trials bike :lol: :lol: Don't tell any Mt bikers how much fun I am having and then next week will be the provincials and the week after the north american longbow safari .OH man then Sept 10 hunting opens plus LEH. :shock:
Who has time :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:24 pm 

mangerover wrote:
Good luck .I am in the same boat running the archery at the gun club with ft targets beside the butts and the only thing I can do to make my torn shoulder feel better is riding my trials bike :lol: :lol: Don't tell any Mt bikers how much fun I am having and then next week will be the provincials and the week after the north american longbow safari .OH man then Sept 10 hunting opens plus LEH. :shock:

Those, and only those, who make time. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:27 pm 

Happy shooting to you, whatever method you use! It's all great fun. Hopefully we'll see you hear again sometimes, all the best to you.
Regards,
Wes

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:24 am 

Not sure I'd be capable of that level of compartmentalization. Archery must be a more demanding and time consuming pursuit than what I thought...

Good luck to you. I've still got that air-bow idea in the back of my mind.

-D.S.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:41 am 

Hey, all the best and thanks for bowing 8) out gracefully. :drinkers:

Duke ))))----//----------==

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:47 pm 

mangerover wrote:

Ahh - the Safari - last one for me was Golden, BC, many years ago. Pulled 2 1/2 muscle groups (out of the 3) off my left shoulder blade, pulling a 110lb. Martin on a bet.
Got it back to my anchor on the third try, then the muscles came off my blade. ouch.
Couldn't draw a bow for many years.
Good to hear you are back into it.