Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:59 pm 

The Winchester Model 11 is on sale at TSC for $89 this week (reg price is $129 I believe).
I think is goes on sale there a few times a year. Anyway, $89 seems like a great price.
TSC stores may only be in Ontario and Manitoba...

http://www.tscstores.com/WINCHESTER-AIR-PISTOL-P20942.aspx
This week began on May 25, 2013

This CO2 BB pistol resembles a classic Colt 45 1911. It is a cheaper competitor to the Tanfoglio Witness.
Lots of review on this pistol on YouTube and many other sites.

FYI,
Rick

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:00 pm 

I've seen the identical pistol for sale at Cdn Tire stores for the $129 price. Maybe if you're interested in this pistol may I suggest you visit a Cdn Tire to see a Winchester 11 up close.
It's not the same as a Tanfolgio Witness. The mag is plastic and looks more like one for a C11.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:37 pm 

Rickster wrote:
The Winchester Model 11 is on sale at TSC for $89 this week (reg price is $129 I believe).
I think is goes on sale there a few times a year. Anyway, $89 seems like a great price.
TSC stores may only be in Ontario and Manitoba...

http://www.tscstores.com/WINCHESTER-AIR-PISTOL-P20942.aspx
This week began on May 25, 2013

This CO2 BB pistol resembles a classic Colt 45 1911. It is a cheaper competitor to the Tanfoglio Witness.
Lots of review on this pistol on YouTube and many other sites.

FYI,
Rick

I have one of these and it's a great gun. I've shot a couple of thousand BBs through it without an issue. My buddy has the Tanfolgio Witness which seems to be a closer replica with takedown but the Model 11 definitely has more kick to it when plinking at cans. Both have about the same accuracy.

It's a really good price and I think I may even go get myself a spare Model 11 seeing as there is a TSC store just 10 minutes from my home.

Thanks for the link.

Rick

Weihrauch HW30s - Amazing accuracy for a small riffle