Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: beretta ? but which one.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:38 am 

hey guys. happy Canada day. so this is one of the very first airguns I bought when I got back into shooting them about 5 or 6 years ago. it didn,t look like this when I bought it though. the day before yesterday it was all black except for the little white dot on the front sight. anybody got a guess.? double click for a huge pic. that might help your guess.

Attachments:
IMG_0304.jpg
IMG_0304.jpg [ 302.73 KiB | Viewed 2528 times ]
IMG_0315.jpg
IMG_0315.jpg [ 292.09 KiB | Viewed 2528 times ]
IMG_0308.jpg
IMG_0308.jpg [ 307.82 KiB | Viewed 2528 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:03 pm 

It's the Umarex Beretta Elite 2. Do I get a prize?? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Megiddo65

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:53 pm 

yep you got it. and because you didn,t say what a great paint job it is. for your prize you can pick a bullet. :lol: :lol: :lol: lol. I just love that gold paint on a gun for some reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:29 pm 

Wow ~ what a great paint job on the Elite 2 Beretta it is!
[emoji38]
I want the biggest bullet on the picture as prize ~

I thought only the ppl came from the Mid East like the golden paint (but they would like AK more ~ [emoji38])....

Sent from my S8 via Tapatalk

FWB300SU#Tau-7#IZH-46M#FWB-65#CP88-C
~Target~
HW 30s/35e/97k/40+Extender/P3+Scope/70#CZ200s Laminated@10fpe#AA ProSport-177@12fpe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:04 pm 

pete wrote:
yep you got it. and because you didn,t say what a great paint job it is. for your prize you can pick a bullet. :lol: :lol: :lol: lol. I just love that gold paint on a gun for some reason.

Haha. The gold paint job completely changes the look of the pistol. This gun was my first airgun purchase 6 years ago when I first ventured into the hobby. I still have it in my collection, but it doesn't get used as much as it use to.

Megiddo65

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:59 am 

YepYep wrote:
[emoji38]

I thought only the ppl came from the Mid East like the golden paint (but they would like AK more ~ [emoji38])....

thanks yep. oh--and for trying to suck up -- no prize for you-- meggido already guessed it. lol. that biggest bullet (artillery shell). is a $5.00 golden thermos from china.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:55 am 

Yeah gold makes everything better. I still want 2 Gold 1911's. Because the movie Face Off.

I still haven't showed the people I shoot with on Friday night, my Target 22. I cannot use it because the RH only grips. Stuff I shoot is 2 handed, and sometimes left hand. Been working on the grips to be more ambi.

It's not painted, came like that from the factory.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:05 am 

leadslinger wrote:
Yeah gold makes everything better. I still want 2 Gold 1911's. Because the movie Face Off.

I still haven't showed the people I shoot with on Friday night, my Target 22. I cannot use it because the RH only grips. Stuff I shoot is 2 handed, and sometimes left hand. Been working on the grips to be more ambi.

It's not painted, came like that from the factory.

yep that's a beauty. I like two toned ones. I just looked at some gold 1911s -- pretty good lookin but all that came up were airsoft ones. I,m a lefty .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:34 pm 

pete wrote:
YepYep wrote:
[emoji38]

thanks yep. oh--and for trying to suck up -- no prize for you-- meggido already guessed it. lol. that biggest bullet (artillery shell). is a $5.00 golden thermos from china.

So the lipstick looking piece above the pistol on the 2nd pic is an actual thermos? Now that is one COOL looking thermos. I use a thermos at work every day. That would be something nice to have. Did you purchase it on-line?

Megiddo65

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:09 pm 

megiddo65 wrote:
pete wrote:
YepYep wrote:
[emoji38]

So the lipstick looking piece above the pistol on the 2nd pic is an actual thermos? Now that is one COOL looking thermos. I use a thermos at work every day. That would be something nice to have. Did you purchase it on-line?

I wanted a brass artillery shell bigger than those 2-- .50 cal. rounds you see in the pics. but couldn,t find any. I saw these on e-bay. it is an actual thermos 9.5" high by 2.5" round. the cup (point) is plastic but the rest is metal. pretty thin and light. but pretty cool --looks like a big shell. when I bought it a few years ago it was only $5.00 or $6.00 on e-bay--came from china. I think now they are around $10.00. but if you actually use it as a thermos you can,t set the cup down because of it being pointed. the gold cup is super shiny plastic.

Attachments:
51PC6T4tJqL__SY355_.jpg
51PC6T4tJqL__SY355_.jpg [ 8.01 KiB | Viewed 2357 times ]
519vHMTEpeL__SL1000_.jpg
519vHMTEpeL__SL1000_.jpg [ 54.09 KiB | Viewed 2357 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:44 pm 

Are you serious!? It's an Elite II? Mine never worked right. I'm not sure I shot a whole mag thru it. Makes a great paper weight!

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:17 pm 

DocGadget wrote:
Are you serious!? It's an Elite II? Mine never worked right. I'm not sure I shot a whole mag thru it. Makes a great paper weight!

yep. can,t remember when I bought it but had to be at least 8 or 9 years ago. I never shot my guns a whole hell of a lot. but it,s still one of my favourites and still shoots great.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:32 pm 

I shoulda put a before and after pic. like so.

Attachments:
IMG_0309.jpg
IMG_0309.jpg [ 296.76 KiB | Viewed 2336 times ]
beretta-elite-ii-co2-bb-gun-177-caliber-4.jpg
beretta-elite-ii-co2-bb-gun-177-caliber-4.jpg [ 50.67 KiB | Viewed 2336 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:12 am 

I wanted a brass artillery shell bigger than those 2-- .50 cal. rounds you see in the pics. but couldn,t find any. I saw these on e-bay. it is an actual thermos 9.5" high by 2.5" round. the cup (point) is plastic but the rest is metal. pretty thin and light. but pretty cool --looks like a big shell. when I bought it a few years ago it was only $5.00 or $6.00 on e-bay--came from china. I think now they are around $10.00. but if you actually use it as a thermos you can,t set the cup down because of it being pointed. the gold cup is super shiny plastic.[/quote]

Thanks for the info on the thermos Pete!! I just saw one on Amazon for $22.00. Some are priced as high as $52.00. Ouch!

Megiddo65