Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:53 am 

I have been itching to buy one of these babies. Last time I saw a walther was at CanadianTires. For some reasone I can't see them online anymore - I went to a local CanadianTires and I noticed they were all sold out.

Where can I find one for cheap?

I am a minor but has aproval from my parents - They come with me so its all good.

Thanks
-Cuong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:09 am 
Supporting Member 2009

Canadian Tire's do have them on the shelf in some stores- but they're not too cheap, $179.99. If you go to the counter and ask them- perhaps they can order one in for you.

If you want cheap- you could check craigslist or maybe the "For Sale" forum here. Also, put a "Want to Buy" ad in the correct forum.

Please note: I do not conduct business through Private Messages (PM's) in online forums. Please do not send a 'PM" with a business-related question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:45 am 
Supporting Member 2009

http://www.dlairgun.com/Walther.htm or https://www.specialtyshootingsportsoutd ... h=27_33_49 these are both on the west coast and possibly a short drive away from you have fun ,
jonny1o1

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:55 pm 
Site sponsor and moderator

Or you try at SIR
http://www.sirmailorder.ca/show_prod.ph ... 717f84b2c2

Walther CP Sport Black Air Pistol
• Capture the look and feel of a Walther P99 with a CP Sport CO2 pellet pistol • Same trigger pull as the double action Walther P99 • Includes interchangeable backstrap, ambidextrous magazine release, magazine style CO2 cartridge, and a functional slide stop • Polymer frame • .177 caliber pellet • 8 shot magazine and frame mounted safety • Post front sight and windage adjustable rear sight • 3.3" rifled barrel • Weight is 26 oz.
• Velocity: 360 FPS.
Cat. No. 380692
Price: $ 119.99

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:28 pm 

I would not even bother with CanadianTires anymore, the last time I went to buy a rifle with my dad they said they wouldnt sell it to me even if he bought it for me.

thanks for the links, I will look into them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:31 pm 
Supporting Member 2010

paintball_kidz wrote:
I would not even bother with CanadianTires anymore, the last time I went to buy a rifle with my dad they said they wouldnt sell it to me even if he bought it for me.

So your saying that they refused to sell something they have for sale??? Unless it was a gun that required an FAC, that makes no sense.

Im addicted to brake fluid..........but I can stop anytime....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:58 pm 

paintball_kidz wrote:

Haha, yea, a while ago I was in there lookin at a 1077 (just for fun, wasnt really gonna get it) and the saleswoman who opened the case noticed it was me asking the questions and looking at the gun, my mom was just there with me. So this dumbass soccermom fatty starts grilling my mom about whether or not I'll be using it unspuervised... Blabla. In the end she refused to sell it to my mom because she knew I was gonna be using it... :roll: :lol: :lol: Had a good laugh on the way home I did...

Hey, don't hate. It releases negative energy, which is bad for everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:34 pm 

I was at CT 2 weeks ago trying to get a pack of pellets when this random b!tchy @$$hole comes out of nowhere and starts interrogating me as to why I a buying the pellets..... When I told her I was going to hunt, she almost passed out :lol: ...... Stupid PETAs......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:19 pm 
Supporting Member 2010

They cant refuse to sell a gun when an adult is present.......they would be going against the signs they have posted in their stores.
Quote:
It is our policy to sell airguns and airgun ammunition only to person 18 years of age or older. Airguns and airgun ammunition are not sold where prohibited by law. Airguns do not require a firearms licence.

It is really none of their business what happens with the gun after the sale.

I would make it a point to contact CT Canada with this info.
customerservice@canadiantire.ca
(1-866-746-7287)

Im addicted to brake fluid..........but I can stop anytime....

Last edited by notec on Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:23 pm 

Yea I know!! That's why it was so funny. I didnt bother tryin to set her straight... Women are so sure they're right it's so hard to change their minds... Not really worth it in the end.

Hey, don't hate. It releases negative energy, which is bad for everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:09 pm 

I went ahead to Walmart and perchased a Daisy rifle just for fun, accuracy sucks going to return it this following weekend - after all I only paid $70 for it.