Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: xisico xs-b3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:49 am
Posts: 7
Location: canada
Hi! to all of you,I'm new on that site and I notice it's very cool to see how many people enjoying use and have airguns.

About the xs-b3,you can find it at S.A.I.L.canada for $109.00cdn and they have more then one in stock.You can't see them on the website but for sure they have it ,I tried one just yesterday,and it's very cool to hold that rifle,I don't know how precise it is but, it's probably very fun to shoot,It may be gone my next purchase and add to my collection(1077w,CZ630,
daisy 15xt,walther ppk,umarex reck police...)

S.A.I.L. is probably the better place to find airguns in my country,not so far from Montreal,about 15 minutes,they have almost the complete line of umarex pistols and some air rifles and more...www.sail.qc.ca

Glad and I hope I help someone...If you have any question...???

beback


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: xisico xs-b3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:33 am
Posts: 653
Location: Richmond Hill, ONTARIO
beback wrote:
Hi! to all of you,I'm new on that site and I notice it's very cool to see how many people enjoying use and have airguns.

About the xs-b3,you can find it at S.A.I.L.canada for $109.00cdn and they have more then one in stock.You can't see them on the website but for sure they have it ,I tried one just yesterday,and it's very cool to hold that rifle,I don't know how precise it is but, it's probably very fun to shoot,It may be gone my next purchase and add to my collection(1077w,CZ630,
daisy 15xt,walther ppk,umarex reck police...)

S.A.I.L. is probably the better place to find airguns in my country,not so far from Montreal,about 15 minutes,they have almost the complete line of umarex pistols and some air rifles and more...www.sail.qc.ca

Glad and I hope I help someone...If you have any question...???

beback


Hi there Beback,

The Xisico XS-B3-1 IS a great fun gun to fire... I bought one in Toronto last week. A buddy of my has the Crosman 2289 and we compared the two side by side. The main advantage I beleive the XS-B3 has over the 2289 is it is a 1 pump, 1 shot unit as apposed to 7 pump max for 1 shot. Power wise I feel the 2 are compatible... however I think the XS-B3 might be putting out a bit more fps. Just not too sure about the quality of these Chinese airguns compared to the "Built in America" airguns. But one thing for sure is that the Chinese airguns DO NOT HAVE ANY PLASTIC PARTS. Crosman 2289 .... plastic galour but still a great gun.

In a month or so I will be posting a minor review on the unit... once my buddy and I can find a place in the GTA to fire a couple of rounds other than in our finished basements without our wives screaming "what's going on down there!"

Take care,

NIGHTHAWK


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: xisico xs-b3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:53 am
Posts: 109
Location: Ontario
NIGHTHAWK wrote:
The Xisico XS-B3-1 IS a great fun gun to fire... I bought one in Toronto last week.




Where abouts in toronto did you find the b3 ? Am looking for one myself....



Thnx.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:11 pm 
Offline
Site Moderator

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:25 am
Posts: 3432
Location: Ontario, Canada
I had a .22 caliber Xisico XS-B3-1 last year and I did a review on it. The rifle was fun to shoot but I sold it to a friend.
http://my.tbaytel.net/~coopers@tbaytel. ... %20Review/

GMK Armoury in Thunder Bay, Ontario has .177 caliber B3 rifles in stock (AK-47 style). Price is $109.99 plus shipping. They do mail orders. They don't do email but the phone still works great 1-807-346-4088.

Todd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: xisico xs-b3
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:33 am
Posts: 653
Location: Richmond Hill, ONTARIO
upankatz wrote:
NIGHTHAWK wrote:
The Xisico XS-B3-1 IS a great fun gun to fire... I bought one in Toronto last week.




Where abouts in toronto did you find the b3 ? Am looking for one myself....



Thnx.....


Hi There Upankatz,

Place was called North Sylvia in Toronto (416-242-4867).

Take care,

NIGHTHAWK


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: xisico xs-b3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:53 am
Posts: 109
Location: Ontario
NIGHTHAWK wrote:
upankatz wrote:
NIGHTHAWK wrote:
The Xisico XS-B3-1 IS a great fun gun to fire... I bought one in Toronto last week.




Where abouts in toronto did you find the b3 ? Am looking for one myself....



Thnx.....


Hi There Upankatz,

Place was called North Sylvia in Toronto (416-242-4867).

Take care,

NIGHTHAWK


Okay got one......b3-1 .22 cal. , just picked it up...scoped it and sighted....

All i can say is wow, this thing has power, didnt have a 2289 to compare it too, but it'll out shoot my stock 2240 with ease, blows through both sides of a soup can at 25 ft np.....


We gave it a trial shot in the guys shop, and at 50' it broke the back of a 1/2" sheet of plywood......

For anyone else interested I got it at North American Blade Co. in Missisaua, he's got a few more in stock, no more 177's though....

The guys is a little more pricey than the usual $109 though, it was more like $150..........But hey I didnt have to pay for shipping and it was like 20 mins from my house....:)

He also has some other sweet airguns, Mostly russian rifles, like a few black hatsan rifles with pistol grips almost ak style, Drozd's, a couple of Diana's, One or 2 HW's, izh-61 plus a few more........


Oh yeah he also got possibly the next on my want list....
a CP99 with Blowback!!!!!!!....new model coming out soon to a dealer near you..........but he has them now......

Like I said, the guy charges more, but hey rent in Toronto aint cheap, and you can try it out in the shop.....

Number is 905-855-7373 if anyone is interested.........

Also an excellent selection of Knives, swords, medievil stuff......




L8r.........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:05 am
Posts: 368
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
I don't have the B3 but got the equivalent B7 and although at the begining the gun was just as powerful as you mention, after it settled in it became a lot less powerful. I think at the begining these guns diesel quite a bit and have insane power after they settle in they shoot at about the rated fps. Mine would shoot through both sides of a tin can at 12 meters now it doesnt even shoot through one side...

Just my thoughts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: xisico xs-b3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:33 am
Posts: 653
Location: Richmond Hill, ONTARIO
Upankatz wrote;

For anyone else interested I got it at North American Blade Co. in Missisaua, he's got a few more in stock, no more 177's though....

The guys is a little more pricey than the usual $109 though, it was more like $150..........But hey I didnt have to pay for shipping and it was like 20 mins from my house....:)


Hi There Upankatz,

So I guess you like Tony's collection of swords, daggers and airguns, eh? I am familair with the place at 2359 Royal Windsor Drive. Tony is a great guy and you can bargain with him. I got my Berretta and the Skiff A-3000 off him for roughly the same price it would of cost to have it shipped to my house from some of the dealers in Canada.

The one great thing about Tony Messina is that he WILL take care of ANY problems you have with the airgun. One of my magazines broke from the Skiff A-3000 and Tony replaced it within a week of me calling him. No questions asked.

And if Tony is reading this, my appologizes for telling the world you can be bargained with. But just think... the more people that comes by, the more products you sell means more profit even if you have to knock of a couple bucks or so. :wink:

Take care,

NIGHTHAWK

P.S. North American Blade is suppose to get the Desert Eagle airgun some time this year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:53 am
Posts: 109
Location: Ontario
Talontsi96 wrote:
I don't have the B3 but got the equivalent B7 and although at the begining the gun was just as powerful as you mention, after it settled in it became a lot less powerful. I think at the begining these guns diesel quite a bit and have insane power after they settle in they shoot at about the rated fps. Mine would shoot through both sides of a tin can at 12 meters now it doesnt even shoot through one side...

Just my thoughts.


Well I got about 200 shots on it now, still shoots the same, mind you when I was using copperhead wadcutters I got no penetration on the can at all, just masive dent.......

When using copperhead hunting pellets (the pointed ones) they blow right through both sides.

Have you tried different pellets? seems to make a difference on penetration, wish i had a chrony.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: xisico xs-b3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:53 am
Posts: 109
Location: Ontario
NIGHTHAWK wrote:
The guys is a little more pricey than the usual $109 though, it was more like $150..........But hey I didnt have to pay for shipping and it was like 20 mins from my house....:)


Hi There Upankatz,

So I guess you like Tony's collection of swords, daggers and airguns, eh? I am familair with the place at 2359 Royal Windsor Drive. Tony is a great guy and you can bargain with him. I got my Berretta and the Skiff A-3000 off him for roughly the same price it would of cost to have it shipped to my house from some of the dealers in Canada.

The one great thing about Tony Messina is that he WILL take care of ANY problems you have with the airgun. One of my magazines broke from the Skiff A-3000 and Tony replaced it within a week of me calling him. No questions asked.

And if Tony is reading this, my appologizes for telling the world you can be bargained with. But just think... the more people that comes by, the more products you sell means more profit even if you have to knock of a couple bucks or so. :wink:

Take care,

NIGHTHAWK

P.S. North American Blade is suppose to get the Desert Eagle airgun some time this year.



Yeah he's got a sweet collection alright.....
He gave me a good idea for the ak too......Paint the wood grips black and bolt an ak magazine underneath....

So far I sanded down the wood and painted grips black then got rid of the cheap looking plastic on the butt, looks way better already.

Now to look for a magazine.......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:05 am
Posts: 368
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
upankatz wrote:
Talontsi96 wrote:
I don't have the B3 but got the equivalent B7 and although at the begining the gun was just as powerful as you mention, after it settled in it became a lot less powerful. I think at the begining these guns diesel quite a bit and have insane power after they settle in they shoot at about the rated fps. Mine would shoot through both sides of a tin can at 12 meters now it doesnt even shoot through one side...

Just my thoughts.


Well I got about 200 shots on it now, still shoots the same, mind you when I was using copperhead wadcutters I got no penetration on the can at all, just masive dent.......

When using copperhead hunting pellets (the pointed ones) they blow right through both sides.

Have you tried different pellets? seems to make a difference on penetration, wish i had a chrony.....


Yeah I did. I was only using pointed Gamo and Daisy pellets, they penetrated through the can like it was paper at the begining, now they just dent it....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:53 am
Posts: 109
Location: Ontario
Talontsi96 wrote:
upankatz wrote:
Talontsi96 wrote:
I don't have the B3 but got the equivalent B7 and although at the begining the gun was just as powerful as you mention, after it settled in it became a lot less powerful. I think at the begining these guns diesel quite a bit and have insane power after they settle in they shoot at about the rated fps. Mine would shoot through both sides of a tin can at 12 meters now it doesnt even shoot through one side...

Just my thoughts.


Well I got about 200 shots on it now, still shoots the same, mind you when I was using copperhead wadcutters I got no penetration on the can at all, just masive dent.......

When using copperhead hunting pellets (the pointed ones) they blow right through both sides.

Have you tried different pellets? seems to make a difference on penetration, wish i had a chrony.....


Yeah I did. I was only using pointed Gamo and Daisy pellets, they penetrated through the can like it was paper at the begining, now they just dent it....



Yikes.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:49 am
Posts: 7
Location: canada
Hi! Nighthawk

Thanks...!,in fact the xs-b3 is very fun to shoot and the look is very cool...
I don't know about the 2289,I don't like these multipump, but for sure,I have a slavia 630,that one is extremly precise,but to compare,you have more feeling when you shoot with the xs-b3.They called it 495fps but I think it have a bit more then that(cal.22),it bump the shoulder at every shoot,you have to hold it firmly.I noticed you just bought one,have you put a scope on it...???...just to tell you...I have a scope on mine and,at every shoot,the scope go back a bit,I have to find how to fix it
correctly to that not happen.The quality seem's O.K.,the wood parts come loose after a few shot,I put some "locktite"on the screws...we have to see.
But what you've got it's only metal and wood,(I took off the 2 small parts of plastic and the look is much better).
I will post some picture soon...when I found how...

Hope my english is good enough for all...

enjoy shooting safely...

beback


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:43 pm 
Offline
Site Moderator

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:25 am
Posts: 3432
Location: Ontario, Canada
Hi Beback,

I used some Goop on the scope rails and the slippage stopped. Goop is about $5 per tube from SuperStore or Walmart. It's a rubberized type of glue. I apply a gob under each claw on the scope mount and it kept things from moving. To remove the scope I loosened the claws and pulled them off. The dried Goop can be removed from metal with plyers and small bits with needlenose or tweezers. I had no problem removing it on several occasions.

I have a B3 Review at http://my.tbaytel.net/~coopers@tbaytel. ... %20Review/

Pic of Goop package http://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/infxtra/infgoo.shtm

HTH,
Todd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:49 am
Posts: 7
Location: canada
Hi TCooper

I thank you for that tip...you make my day.
I will try that soon and post the commentary on the site.
That was the only thing I have to fix it up to make that rifle perfect,
(for me...).When I say perfect...that mean's...Fun to shoot,fun to hold,fun to look...it's surely not the best rifle of all but,I think,that rifle have a great style...a punch look...The only other rifle I'd like to have it's probably a umarex yunker...
Anyway...thank's for all

enjoy shooting safely

beback


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO