Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: FUDD II - Aftermatch
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 pm 

I Have to thank Hailey for MOST of the footage, & ALL of the CAP shots; (& extra editing,) - but I managed to get this much out of the STEW of footage after all... ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZwS9M1ehu4

8)

Post subject: Re: FUDD II - Aftermatch
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:12 pm 
Supporting Member 2009

Good coverage! I had a great time again. Thanks for the footage PK and also to all of the organizers and other competitors!

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:28 pm 

Thanks PK,

It was a great day! Thanks All!

Are you going to ebay that hat off? :-) Forget the Olympic Torches FS... I want that wascally hat!

Daisy Powerline 717 (in bits and pieces LOL)
Daisy Powerline 953
2289G Lightly Modded
AR2078 - HPA with DFG Valve Stem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:01 pm 
Admin-2-IC

HAHAHAHAHA ...... Excellent video .... the best one so far yet, I've ever seen ...... Thank you .....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:11 pm 

That was a good vid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 pm 

great video.......

Hope to see some of you guys at the airgun show.....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:55 pm 

Hi there I'mPOWERKEG,

Thanks for getting a picture of my good side. Glad I got a haircut the day on Friday. Actually I was wearing a hat but I was Sniper's partner!

That is an excellent video that you put together. All I could think of today was, "Why didn't we have a rematch! Today was just as beautiful as yesterday!" :D

Many thanks to everyone that put put together the "Second Elmer Fudd Annual Hunter Match"! I mentioned to my wife that since yesterday was alot of fun, it will NOT be the last match I attend so divorce me now if you want! AND my daughter will be joining me on the next one! :lol: "LITTLEHAWK" is actually pretty good with her Crosman 760 "Pinky" rifle with open sites up to 15 yards... So definitely she will there on the next match... Anyway, wife won't leave me since I make more money than she does... :wink:

See you all at the pistol match in December!

Take care everyone,

NIGHTHAWK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:34 am 

Excellent coverage!
Excellent day!
Excellent buncha guys!
(gals too)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:11 pm 

Thanks for the comments folks, -We ALL have to also thank the organizers & Target crews, again, without them we wouldn't all be out there enjoying the best possible weather for November at one of the most FUN matches.

347fox - Good fun shooting with you again, You scored REALLY well sighted in for your new zero, Eh? -8)

jgoodz420 - Great to see you get out for the match, that's a long drive buddy, & I'm sorry to hear the journey home got you stuck, but at least you will be able to keep shooting - coulda been worse.

NIGHTHAWK- Great to see another newcomer come out & get that same feeling we all seem to get - That's only Natural because it's so much fun. Also glad to hear you are going to give your daughter the opportunity to experience the same thing. Now all ya gotta do is convince the wife to come along on THAT day to take pictures ...???....

tyerant - Good to see you out again, & I never really considered auctioning off the Hat, HMMMmmmmm .... Maybe tell me what You will give me for it & I'll start the bidding just a little over THAT. Seriously, though, that hat & the idea of getting everyone to sign it at the match made me greet all the participants & turned out to be a fun way of doing just that.
I still say it should become an Elmer Fudd Match Tradition to try to wear the FUDD-Y-EST, Hunting Cap you can find, ( w/ ear-flaps of course.

HAILEY - Thanks again for getting some good pics & vid, it was almost as much fun for me as you had taking them, when I checked out what you caught on memory. :o 8)

TOTALLY Worth the Drive " FROM " Acton !

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:16 pm 

That was fantastic, really enjoyed it

http://www.freewebs.com/shootingpix/

http://www.freewebs.com/shootingpix08