Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:17 pm 

EV2, wow congrats! cant wait to see it. I assume you will bring it next week to the Pistol FT for viewing purposes?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 pm 

windbag wrote:
Oh...by the way...congrats on the EV2! I'm guessing it'll be topped off with the Nikko?
Thanks! Yes, the Nikko is now bolted onto the EV2 and I've started some initial testing in the basement. I absolutely love this setup, the adjustability of the EV2 is awesome.
canshooter wrote:
EV2, wow congrats! cant wait to see it. I assume you will bring it next week to the Pistol FT for viewing purposes?
Sure, I can do that :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:13 pm 
Admin-2-IC

wow .... good thing you got it ...... and congrats with the EV2 ....
Perhaps you'll let me try to squeeze the trigger someday ...

Post office lost one the airgun that I shipped a couple months ago or so
they didn't even bother but they did give me the money from the insurance
and refund the postal charges .....

Now adays I ship everything with full insurance over 100 bucks more than the value,
also with signature. If they lost it, then I make 100 bucks more .... lol ...
but when it comes down to shipping those Steyr, the shipping charges is ... wow ...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 am 

Cograts on the EV 2 purchase PM- 8)
It was fortunate that your excitement led to finding out it was on the porch, frankly I'm surprised that a supervisor actually drove out & picked it up but I think you can take THAT as a pretty good indication that she realized the seriousness of the situation and decided to take steps to cover her backside. This also indicates that her employee was probably in deep doo-doo at the end of the day. :wink:

BTW - check out jgoodz's road sign - ironic?, redundant? -O.K. both. I love that. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:48 am 

I'mPOWDERKEG wrote:
I'm surprised that a supervisor actually drove out & picked it up but I think you can take THAT as a pretty good indication that she realized the seriousness of the situation and decided to take steps to cover her backside.
They didn't seem concerned about the value of the package at all, but once they knew what was inside they reacted quickly. In the end it has all turned out ok, I will just be much more careful how I choose to ship valuable items from now on.