Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:42 am 

A ;) for yall! normally ive got a toque and sunglasses on year round (ask Steve! lmao) but thats the pic to scare your friends and family with!
P.S yes that is grey hair and no i dont brush it ;) hair brushes are for girls!

Cheers yall!

Last edited by Hacked2Pieces on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:55 am 

pickie....short form for pickeral
I use to fish for them every wknd on sturgeon and pigeon lake but this all i target now

Walther Falcon .25
Benji XL 1100

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 pm 

barbas929 wrote:
pickie....short form for pickeral
I use to fish for them every wknd on sturgeon and pigeon lake but this all i target now

nice fish amigo ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:14 pm 

thats a beauty steelhead mangerover. 8)
Nice Muskie Steve and by the way pickerel and walleye are two deferent fish :wink:
I have a 30' silver Steele, i don't normally keep my fish juts the two that i mounted they didn't look like they would make it when i released them so i kept them.

Here is my salmon on caught about 15 years ago on 12ft rod and float reel in the upper Humber river, pic is beside my Slavia 630 to give you some reference of his size, he put up a hell of a fight that I'll never forget, he smacked himself on several big rocks trying to break loose. :wink:

Last edited by Ace on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:25 pm 

Holy crap that thing is huuuge.

Is that the actual fish preserved? How does that work?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:31 pm 

yes its called taxidermy, the dame thing cost me a little coin to have it on the wall, but this was some time ago the taxidermy's done today make them looks like they just came out of the water. 8) and there not cheep ether.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:36 pm 

[quote="Ace"]thats a beauty steelhead mangerover. 8)
Nice Muskie Steve and by the way pickerel and walleye are two deferent fish :wink:

lol....Americano's EH
nice salmaon Mario,can't remember the last time i've tried for them or trout...got to be 25yrs or more now
Have a place up in the kawarthas on bass lake road off 36 that the family enjoys every summer and xmas...nothin special but it's tucked away with no neighbours other than the black bears lol
We should try to get up there sometime together and do some fishin and shootin...i swear to you that the muskie in nogie's creek where the cottage is are so agressive that they will follow and strike your paddle in the canoe...lmao just ask my wife lol

Walther Falcon .25
Benji XL 1100

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:00 pm 

barbas929 wrote:
[We should try to get up there sometime together and do some fishin and shootin...i swear to you that the muskie in nogie's creek where the cottage is are so agressive that they will follow and strike your paddle in the canoe...lmao just ask my wife lol

That would be great Steve, them tucked away places are the best fishing holes, you gotta love Muskie when they do that really gets the heart pumping :D , had a Muskie do a follow up on a top water frog on Buckhorn lake it was raining a little and thats when muskie hit hard :D anyways he flew out of the water to hit that frog so hard that it scared my buddy so bad he almost fell of the boat :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:51 pm 

lol...yup they hit like freight trains!!
The wife refuses to go fishin with me cuz of the last one towed the canoe fast enough to leave a wake lol...never even got to see that one

I finally broke the 50 inch club cpl summers ago and it was a epic battle of man vs musky lol...of course i'm by myself in the tin can
Youre right bout the weather as i'm heading out when most people are heading in during storms but i tell them that they get REAL agressive during that time ...throw on a cowgirl and cast till your shoulder and hands go numb

I cant wait till the snow starts to give up there and i can open the place up

Walther Falcon .25
Benji XL 1100

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:30 pm 

barbas929 wrote:
lol...yup they hit like freight trains!!
I cant wait till the snow starts to give up there and i can open the place up

stop your making me jealous :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:41 pm 

mangerover wrote:
yah we,re challenged here in the westImage :lol: :lol:

WOW! Curtis, nice one!

The best Steelhead I caught was about 13lbs on the Cowichan!

3 Custom Crosman 2260
Benjamin Discovery .22 w/Joe Hickey stock!
Crosman 150 pistol .22
4 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22
Mrodair CP-1M .22 and .177

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:41 pm 

Ace wrote:
yes its called taxidermy, the dame thing cost me a little coin to have it on the wall, but this was some time ago the taxidermy's done today make them looks like they just came out of the water. 8) and there not cheep ether.

Cool, I didn't know you could taxidermy fish :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:59 pm 

How quickly the rogues gallery can turn into fish stories! good ones though and at least you guys are posting pictures to prove you caught them!

http://plinkercases.ca/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:53 am 

Me giving the thumbs up and beside me is the wife of course..Cuz from the US and his girl and the youngsters are my niece and nephew..

Greeting from the Philippines :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:44 pm 

barbas929 wrote:
Ace wrote:
thats a beauty steelhead mangerover. 8)

lol....Americano's EH
nice salmaon Mario,can't remember the last time i've tried for them or trout...got to be 25yrs or more now
Have a place up in the kawarthas on bass lake road off 36 that the family enjoys every summer and xmas...nothin special but it's tucked away with no neighbours other than the black bears lol
We should try to get up there sometime together and do some fishin and shootin...i swear to you that the muskie in nogie's creek where the cottage is are so agressive that they will follow and strike your paddle in the canoe...lmao just ask my wife lol

I know Bass lake very well.My grandmother was born at nogies creek.We had a trailer at bellhaven for years and my family is from there.I was thinking of looking for an area to shoot up bass lake,maybe somewhere by the trails.Got any suggestions ?
A long time ago we used to get muskie up there but not with fishing poles :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next