Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:01 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFhtdvRDEto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:10 am 

50 views, no comments. Was it bad? Am I painful to look at? Lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 am 

It wasn't bad chronic but be careful or you'll shoot your camera's eye out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:35 pm 

:lol: Thats true, I was a little concerned. Although its a gopro, I bet its case could take a pretty good hit. I've seen guys pile they're giant nitro rc helicopters into the ground with the gopro cam head first, cam survives... heli, nope.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:07 am 

In todays world of instant gratification, I think you need to edit the video so people don't tune in and then wait for 45 seconds before the first shot. For the fast forward crowd like me, it looks like a video of cans sitting in the glare of the sun? Cool property though, looks like air gun heaven! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:00 pm 

Thanks, its a nice place to shoot. I appreciate the feed back as well!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:46 pm 

Watching your vid gave me an idea - eight suspended heavy duty Gin bottles with different amounts of water in them, making a musical scale. Shoot a detuned repeater (that won't break the bottles) to play a tune.

Could be a station on an FT match! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You did pretty well in that wind, by the way! :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:45 pm 

Lol, might need four or five guys on hand to keep up with a rhythm. Thanks for the compliment too!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:32 pm 

Good shooting vids
I thought the bike vid was cool too
Here is one a friend showed me
I would fall off the cliff with a heart attack though and that would not be a jet stream following me - :lol:
Keep up your cool vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWfph3iNC-k

Brian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 am 

Yeah that guy and all his friends are nuts haha. I couldn't do that! Thanks by the way

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 pm 

Well you want comments, here goes,lol...sorry in advance...video was almost done when things started happening, watch Paul Capellos airgun reviews, see how he crops his footage...always have something interesting to see or hear , think of it as a commercial on tv, they got 30 seconds to sell or whatever their product..
Anyway , ya, the camera, not behind the target, a bit ahead , and to the side, no need to keep showing the distance of the shot you already showed that, but to make it real clear , can stand at the target or , bench , which ever, and slowly zoom to show how far, and nothing wrong with saying it for the viewers.
And crop the between shots, so you only see the targets getting hit or missed. close up impact is always cool, zoom can take care of that, so camera don't get hurt.
Well gonna stop now, before you get mad at me...look forward to watching your next clip...
Later
Levi
ps,
can also add, this is what I'm shooting, show gun, describe quickly the optics, ie, 39 centerpoint, ao, mildot, etc..I use this pellet, its getting out of the barrel @ this speed, I can get a 1/2 inch group with these, @ 40 yards all day..etc...stuff folks like to hear that have that gun, or use that pellet..

BSA Superstar Magnum 2
umarex 92fs x2, Sig 225, S&W m&p
crosman 1322

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:21 pm 

Its all good, I'm not too concerned. I thought I would give it a shot, but I'm better at the hands on sort of trades. Video isn't one of them :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 pm 

i would not worry about the go pro i 2 amazing vids one it was in the ocean for two months and it still worked and another one falling from 5000 feet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:11 pm 

levi garrett wrote:
Well you want comments, here goes,lol...sorry in advance...video was almost done when things started happening, watch Paul Capellos airgun reviews, see how he crops his footage...always have something interesting to see or hear , think of it as a commercial on tv, they got 30 seconds to sell or whatever their product..
Anyway , ya, the camera, not behind the target, a bit ahead , and to the side, no need to keep showing the distance of the shot you already showed that, but to make it real clear , can stand at the target or , bench , which ever, and slowly zoom to show how far, and nothing wrong with saying it for the viewers.
And crop the between shots, so you only see the targets getting hit or missed. close up impact is always cool, zoom can take care of that, so camera don't get hurt.
Well gonna stop now, before you get mad at me...look forward to watching your next clip...
Later
Levi
ps,
can also add, this is what I'm shooting, show gun, describe quickly the optics, ie, 39 centerpoint, ao, mildot, etc..I use this pellet, its getting out of the barrel @ this speed, I can get a 1/2 inch group with these, @ 40 yards all day..etc...stuff folks like to hear that have that gun, or use that pellet..

Some good pointers, but an excellent first try. Pretty good shooting from that distance, too. Maybe you could put yourself on-camera to introduce what you're going to be doing.
I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille...