Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:22 am 

Hello all.

Good news. I just heard from Don that we will have a pistol FT match on Sunday, December 4th, starting at 9:00 AM and we have to be out by 1:30 PM. It will be hosted by the Burlington Rifle & Revolver Club on King Rd. in Burlington. A Google search will bring up the website that will have directions to the club.

I assume the format will be the same, with six lanes containing two targets each. We will shoot each target twice on the first round of 24 shots and then after moving the targets around a bit, we will shoot through again for a total of 48 shots and a possible high score of 96.

We will run three classes. Iron sights, Non-magnified optical sights and scoped class. The max power on the scope is 12X. We will have a junior class if we have junior competitors. Once you know, will you please let me know if you will be attending and which class you will compete in.

cft.mac@gmail.com

There will be a follow-up message to let you know the match fee and any other details that follow. This post is so you can mark the day on your calendar as early as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 pm 

Just over a week away. Fee is $15 and it starts at 9:00 AM.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:47 pm 

I wanted to bring my new 357 & try Co2 with open sights or a scope but no optics I have would fit except a laser-sight. It was fun to try to sight in & I could hit a target true @ 20 yards but the dot would be an inch-wide @ 35-40 yards so, inaccurate.
I'll go & shoot scoped division with the Ol' 1377 & 4x Crosman Scope though.
Attend if You Can or Will. - It's ALWAYS a lot of shooting fun.

Woohoo ! - Winter P.F.T.

8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:32 am 

POOP, I couldn't make it after all. '

Family just "Supercedes."

I KNOW y'all had a blast!
- Next-Time ..