Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 pm 

Hey all!

I am new to the forum, so sorry in advance if this topic has already been posted, or if I posted it in the wrong category.

Anyway, I was looking around some websites for the Umarex Beretta and found a couple links, but not sure if those are by Umarex or by Beretta...
Thought that some of you who own this pistol in Canada could tell me a little about where did they buy it, how much it was worth (+shipping) and etc.
I am overall new to airguns. I already own a Beeman rifle though, but now have been thinking about something more compact for outdoor shooting.
I live in Toronto, Ontario.

That's the Beretta I am looking for:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VreSkVho ... ure=g-vrec

Those are the links that I've found:
http://airgunsource.com/store/index.php ... 3000+&c=13
http://www.specialtyshootingsportsoutdo ... _1075.html

According to AirgunSource, the gun is by Beretta and not by Umarex (hence it is in the Beretta category and not the Umarex one), though it looks very similar to the gun in the video...
S.S.S.O also looks like it is by Beretta.

The Umarex quality just looks much better, but I might be wrong, so that's why I'm here. :wink:
Thanks in advance for any help!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:22 am 

Hello there, I live in toronto too and I have a black umarex beretta 92fs, the gun is made by umarex and its licensed by beretta, its a really nice gun, I paid for this gun with sipping about $220 buy it from SpeciallyShoothingSportsOutdoors.com they have the lowest price on those Beretta 92fs Rhonda the owner is a really nice lady they answer emails really fast the gun itself is like 180 and shipping was about 14 bucks to toronto with tracking number u can't go wrong with Rhonda

crosman 2240 (modded to target pistol)
crosman 2260 tactical
Beretta px4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 pm 

aztek.ajn wrote:
Hello there, I live in toronto too and I have a black umarex beretta 92fs, the gun is made by umarex and its licensed by beretta, its a really nice gun, I paid for this gun with sipping about $220 buy it from SpeciallyShoothingSportsOutdoors.com they have the lowest price on those Beretta 92fs Rhonda the owner is a really nice lady they answer emails really fast the gun itself is like 180 and shipping was about 14 bucks to toronto with tracking number u can't go wrong with Rhonda

I have my rant with SpeciallyShoothingSportsOutdoors.com, nice people yes, but bad business practices, will never purchase anything from them... outdoor outfitters have them in store or their online store and/or you can get it from D&L online store....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:53 pm 

Thank you for the answers guys! I might now consider getting it from either S.S.S.O. or D&L.

Also, I heard that you can get about 12-14 8-round magazines out of one CO2 Cartridge on this gun? Is it true? Is it good on average guns?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:42 pm 

osallivan wrote:
Thank you for the answers guys! I might now consider getting it from either S.S.S.O. or D&L.

Also, I heard that you can get about 12-14 8-round magazines out of one CO2 Cartridge on this gun? Is it true? Is it good on average guns?

yes u can get around 150 or 160 shots look at the link at the bottom its from replica airguns, the owner (s) are members of this forum, and for the SSSO it is a good store, first time i ordered from them in my order i asked for a 6000 bbs container and they sent me a 4000 and i told them and they sent me a 6000 bbs container at not cost ofcourse and i could keep the 4000 for free but well not everybody has same luck but u can ask about SSSO here and u gonna get good feed back

http://www.replicaairguns.com/ << scroll down on the page and u will find a youtube review on the 92fs made by Mike

crosman 2240 (modded to target pistol)
crosman 2260 tactical
Beretta px4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am 

aztek.ajn wrote:
i asked for a 6000 bbs container and they sent me a 4000

there you go... to me that is NOT good business practices and I was not so fortunate like you in the end results....