Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: RE: D & L AIRGUNS
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:08 pm 

Hey Guy's,

I don't care who likes D&L or not or even care or give a rats buttock. But If I bought something from a store and it didn't work I'd make them take it back. Go To THE "BBB" and they'll make them do sumtin about it right quick and fast because they won't want the NEGATIVE PUBLICITY. And there a pretty big BIZZNess there to BOOT. So try that and mention that it's happened to abunch of people. Take copies from here the CAF, and send them to the BBB...MY 2 centz... :twisted:

Mike... :wink:

Last edited by Krazy Mike on Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: D & L AIRGUNS
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:18 pm 

:idea: Phone them up and say, you've got printed complaints :wink: and mail them to the "BBB" and see what they will do then? Believe me, they will change there policies real quick like :!: :idea: :twisted: And be mad about it, but not to the RUDE point :idea: Believe me they will move on it real fast like. Because they don't want bad complaints coming there way like this. This is getting pretty bad from what I'm hereing now. Shyte and and I was going to order a NEW DIANA #48 from them, I think not NOW from what I've heard. Mine is getting pretty old 1994-96 model maybe older. She still shoots at 1,100-(fps)

Krazy Mikey...aka...Mike... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:18 pm 

I wish airgun dealers had enough interest to read customer feedbacks on this forum and give their side of critical stories. It should not be up to us, their customers, to try defending them with speculations.

Just dreaming...

OzzieM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:50 pm 
Site Moderator

Hi Ozzie,

I think the problem is that the airgun dealers don't have the time to read the forums. With email communication they spend lots of time trying to answer messages as well as phone calls and also take time to package orders, unpackage shipments, organize stock, update web sites, etc. Hiring more staff will likely result in higher prices for consumers so the dealers try to do it all themselves or with only one employee. Kudos to those who manage to please the majority of customers.

Todd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:50 pm 

Well Todd, on this one I have a different opinion. Any business should care to know what is being said about them. While many customers shy away from directly challenging questionable service, they will talk to each other. Business owners know this, that is why not too long ago customer feedback forms were to be found on all kinds of business counters.

It seems to me, business is good these days. When times get tougher, business owners will again care about customer feelings. Having said this, my own experience with D&L has been great. I want them to be around for a long, long, time; that is why I hope they have as much interest (foresight) in their long term survival as I have as their customer. They just have to find the time to read customer comments and deal with them as required, now, while times are good, so the customers are around when business survival again becomes more of a challenge.

Just my opinion, or?

Ozzie