Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:34 am 

Army surplus stores or anything I can't find any that have a vast selection. Thanks

Ruger air hawk .177
Crosman 357w .177
Umerex sa .177

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:18 pm 

replicaairguns.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 am 

If your in or around Toronto these guys have usually have a fair selection ("vast" , I'm not so sure about). They are a general sporting goods store rather than a surplus store and have lots of other cool stuff to check out as well.

https://alflahertys.com/product.php?pc= ... page_num=0

I bought my first 2 air pistols there partly because I wanted to see and handle them before buying, but before too long I got used to buying online or from members here. Prices are a bit higher than online retailers or Mr. Marvin, so it's a bit of a trade off to be able
have the product in hand before purchasing.

I'd stay away from AAA Army Surplus in Kensington Market for air pistols. They only have a few and they are priced at 2X or 3X the cost of other places. Their other surplus stuff seems to be priced ok though. I've bought pellets from them in the past.

Dave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:18 am 

Just where do you live Quickscopes97?

You probably already know that the prices at the department stores is typically much higher than the online stores however sometimes you can haggle the prices down, get the department store to match the price at lets say D&L Airguns. Some people have been successful.