Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Re: Amazon.ca
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:38 pm 

Daryl wrote:
NEVER, EVER have an order shipped UPS. Brokerage fees can be as high as 33% of the invoice. Been there with a UPS charged for brokerage fees, exactly $100.00 on a sword that was listed as $300.00 value on the declaration form. United States Postal Service (USPS) is the ONLY way to have anything shipped from the States to us - no brokerage fees- zip- nadda.

USPS is great! Usually customs never sees it!!!

3 Custom Crosman 2260
Benjamin Discovery .22 w/Joe Hickey stock!
Crosman 150 pistol .22
4 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22
Mrodair CP-1M .22 and .177

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:17 pm 

Nyder74 wrote:
TriggerHappy416 wrote:
pete wrote:
hi all. from amazon.ca. i bought a utg soft pistol case 19.95 very nice . also a tin of 500 crossman .22 hollow points. free shipping. ordered these on saturday nite and they arrived on tuesday. very fast shipping.

Nice, the Benjamin .22 hollow points are cheaper at only about $9 for 500. I think they are pretty much the same thing. It says out of stock but I ordered it anyways and got an update this morning that told me it will be shipped in 4 days. Man I love amazon.

How different are these from CPHP's? I need something for my CR 600 carbine.

Nyd

I got the Benjamin pcp .22 cal pellets today. Exact same weight 14.3 grains and same tin design. The only difference was the label paint. In fact, I am confident the Benjamins are just rebranded Crosman .22 hollow points. Save your money and buy the cheaper one :)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:37 pm 

My feedback for amazon.ca

post374783.html#p374783

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:13 pm 

TriggerHappy416 wrote:

I got the Benjamin pcp .22 cal pellets today. Exact same weight 14.3 grains and same tin design. The only difference was the label paint. In fact, I am confident the Benjamins are just rebranded Crosman .22 hollow points. Save your money and buy the cheaper one :)

That was my impression as well, that they were the same. They are $12.00 a tin here and are the second best pellet in my HW98.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:36 pm 

Today I visited the post office and discovered a small parcel stuffed into my mailbox. It was the third item that I had ordered from Amazon.ca, the Tactical 4 Reticule reflex sight. It crossed the border with no problem!
I examined the parcel to see if it was opened and inspected but it wasn't. It was labeled as "Outdoor - reflex sight", value $21 USD.

It's a nice reflex sight, the reticules aren't too big, it has nice weight and looks good.
Attachment:
DSCF0211.JPG
DSCF0211.JPG [ 80.41 KiB | Viewed 433 times ]

It's made in China and doesn't have any brand marks on it but the box it came in does have the brand name Ultimate Arms Gear.
Once I do some shooting with it I'll provide a detailed review of the sight in the Equipment Reviews subforum.

Post subject: Amazon.ca
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:39 pm 

I just received another shipment from Amazon.ca. I was ordering a couple of calendars and iPad accessories so I threw in a few pellets too.
Attachment:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384817543.311953.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384817543.311953.jpg [ 63.88 KiB | Viewed 328 times ]

I plan to use the Combat Foregrip ($19.84) on my Steel Storm.
I was surprised that the package of Crosman Penetrators only contains 125 pellets ($11.72). Maybe I didn't read the description well. Also I hadn't realized the weights of both the Penetrators and SSP's ($12.54) were so low. It should be interesting to see how fast they fly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:58 pm 

SureShot wrote:
......I had ordered from Amazon.ca, the Tactical 4 Reticule reflex sight. It crossed the border with no problem!

If you ordered from the Canadian site, then it most likely shipped from their Missisauga warehouse, not the US.

Post subject: Amazon.ca
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:29 pm 

Well it was a quick shipment, arrived in less than a week.
The other items that I ordered, the iPad accessories, are coming from China and their estimated ETA is in December.

Now what shall I order next? Maybe a box of 1,250 Crosmans.