Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:04 pm 

I'm presuming the Mission boys are doing their thing the last weekend of June. Unless a disaster occurs, I'll be there and I'm looking forward to it.

Anybody want to join me on the Saturday for a day of Black Crappie fishing at Whonnock Lake? In addition to my airtoys, I'm bringing down my zodiac, flyrod, and a box of zugbugs. We could have a fish fry at the park! Might be a nice way to meet the families!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:38 pm 

moltogordo wrote:
I'm presuming the Mission boys are doing their thing the last weekend of June. Unless a disaster occurs, I'll be there and I'm looking forward to it.

Anybody want to join me on the Saturday for a day of Black Crappie fishing at Whonnock Lake? In addition to my airtoys, I'm bringing down my zodiac, flyrod, and a box of zugbugs. We could have a fish fry at the park! Might be a nice way to meet the families!

Sounds good! I've been looking for someone to teach me the Canadian way of fishing. In Africa we used dynamite! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:38 pm 

That sounds like a nice weekend planned Gordo.

Fly fishing seems quite complicated, I have no idea where to start. I know there is a bunch of guys who ties flies, once a month at Semiahmoo Fish and game club in South Surrey. I've toyed with the idea to start tying, buy have no idea what to make with the Flies.

Maybe you like to teach us, me and Deon, a little bit.

See you in June Gordo, bring some of your "air Toys"

Biagio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:21 pm 

I'm in for the shoot and the fly fishing too. Old Van - I'll bring along a slightly heavy 4 wgt. for you as that's the lightest I have. Zug Bugs, eh, Gord - cool -I have a few & will buy more. How big is the lake? It's sounding as if I want to being my own boat down - & maybe try some other lakes on a 2 or 3 day trip home?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 am 

Sounds good, Daryl! The more the merrier. I have a Bayliner 175 (tupperware boat :lol: ) that can take 7 people if you guys want to try Pitt Lake?