Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:35 pm 

globalstar66 wrote:

I started to build this 2nd one for myself last year, some one got wind of what I was up to and offered a price I couldn't refuse along with some alterations.
Learnt last week above rifle has been sold on at a profit after 5 months use, another member offered new purchaser £3600 which was flatly refused and used the weekend to a top 3 placing first time out. Long story short current owner text back previous and said 'sucker' The 10M versions modded do things money cant buy.

Above will weigh less than a 10M standard rifle just, minus the heavy £370 butt pad and adapter plate. Something the P800X will not be is light, they will be front heavy and why 99% of P70FT users junked them.

Lifted from Anchutz site heres a 9003 Precise held by International Marketing Director Lutz with full approval. Owner on left.

My own 9003 as was 2005 action still untouched to this day
2007 junking that aluminium stock

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:48 pm 

I just jizzed my pants..... Good thing i have an extra pair at work!

3 Custom Crosman 2260
Benjamin Discovery .22 w/Joe Hickey stock!
Crosman 150 pistol .22
4 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22
Mrodair CP-1M .22 and .177

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:31 am 

peterdulux wrote:
Dave,

What is "kit"?
:0

Kit” is slang for equipment in the British Isles and elsewhere that British English is used. The user may also have an urge to drive on the left, have a boot and petrol in his car and prefer Marmite to peanut butter.
I apologize if your comment was a joke that I missed.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:08 pm 

Marmite and onions, yum.
Just because a guy has a boot in the car, doesn't mean she's a dog.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:11 pm 

Of course, not, I've got a spare pair of boots in my truck in case it's muddy - no dogs, honest. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 am 

Above piccies are all 10M 7.5J modded air guns.

Bought a P800X two weeks ago to put right, see how long I can keep it before some one rips my hand off. Two weeks tops!
Essentially will be a long term project very similar to that one off JH P800 above that some one offered £3600, no scope no System Gemini butt pad.

The current US champ has just got his P800 7.5J running just shy of 12ft/lb at 775ft/sec with factory set reg pressure and short barrel, just with a substitute additional part.
Absolutely no need to have the excessive overly long P800X barrel no one will like just like the P70FT. At least the X barrel can be shortened from 605mm to 420mm as above P800.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm 

Its finally came after near on 4 weeks another 7.5J Fen P800 X in red.
I do have to send the pistol grip back in exchange for the red/silver/black laminate.

It started off like this

No piccies yet but its sorted for zero shift, quick fill with replacement end plug fitted, cheek riser, rail and power mod.
See how long I can keep this one.