Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:26 am 

Just finished a little project.. :lol:

Now the HW100 is shooting 36grams arrows @60m/s :lol:
Cant wait to see how the Lynx will do..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxqMDX_ ... re=mh_lolz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGuMeb130sM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhrHbCtCHck

Attachments:
CIMG3596-200.jpg
CIMG3596-200.jpg [ 166.42 KiB | Viewed 726 times ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEFsanFGDs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:19 am 

Can't watch HTML5 videos for some reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:12 pm 

Very cool

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:37 pm 

That's strange, now they are showing, all of them. When I looked into it, the page said I was on the HTML5 'test group'. Guess inquiring automatically put me there. There was a hot button to click on if I wanted off the test. This is weird.

Cool gun mod. Was the fletch-right syndrome due to the breeze? Fletch-right or left flight, is usually caused by the rest being too far to the right or left, but that does not apply here. Now something else that might causes left and right fletch, is too soft or, too stiff an arrow spine (arrow shaft strength). (some call it the arrow's spline, but that is what in on a drive shaft, not an arrow - an arrow has a spine, just as you do - slightly different materials, though)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:33 am 

Daryl wrote:
That's strange, now they are showing, all of them. When I looked into it, the page said I was on the HTML5 'test group'. Guess inquiring automatically put me there. There was a hot button to click on if I wanted off the test. This is weird.

Cool gun mod. Was the fletch-right syndrome due to the breeze? Fletch-right or left flight, is usually caused by the rest being too far to the right or left, but that does not apply here. Now something else that might causes left and right fletch, is too soft or, too stiff an arrow spine (arrow shaft strength). (some call it the arrow's spline, but that is what in on a drive shaft, not an arrow - an arrow has a spine, just as you do - slightly different materials, though)

I cut Down the slowmo videos after uploading, that could be why they where unavailable.. :oops:

I haven't shot much with it yet, but I think the fletching comes from how I'm moving from, the even small amount of, recoil. The fletch in video 6 and seven are in opposite directions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEFsanFGDs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:58 pm 

That is an Awsome mod. I've often wondered after seeing EdgunUSA and his FX verminator if I could do this with my Discovery :twisted: That would be awsome... :wink: