Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:26 am 

Hi guys, bought my hamerli one year ago and shoot around 5000 pellets true it I tought that it was time to disassemble, clean and lube. I had no problem with it was shooting good since new but you know I wanted to clean, lube and see how it works Inside. Now I'm all lost with a pile of pieces and no clue how tu put it back together. I have the epxloded view but doesnt help with puting back all those pieces and spring together. Maybe someone can help me , I know thar there are master over here with great knowledge on this gun so please HELP!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:56 am 

That is why you have to take notes, and write down ever step you did because of "Murphy's Law".
If you have a camera, take pictures as you precede.

Tight now that is hind sight, but if you try to look at the Rifle is a modular, and proceed as memory can serve you.
but at this stage, Help is really needed and if some one would have "Mercy" and try to talk you through it.

Arsenal..
Kraft Marshmallow Pump and Shoot Rifle.
GoodYear Gatling Gun rubber-band shooter.
PEI Potato PCP Rifle.

Glass ..12" Dobsonian Reflector.
Shooting for the Stars.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:54 pm 

post a pic of the parts as 'you' believe they should go. We can then chime in and coach you back to a functioning rifle.

Walter...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 pm 

Ok guys here we go, I have been abble to put it back together but the trigger does not engage . I suspect the little spring shown in this photo to be place in a wrong position as the sear or whatever you call this piece doesn't stay up to catch the hammer.

on the next picture you can see the other part (sear I think) and I can't find a way to put those parts together and get it to stay in the cocking position

and here is how i've tried to put it together . I suppose that the pin is going true the spring loop ?

sorry its hard for me to explain in English I think that I will need to see a picture or an easy way to understand.

thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:26 pm 

still looking for a pic with spring. If I remember correct, in you last pic it appears that you have spring in upside down, you want hammer sear to sit up. Don't quote me yet, looking for pic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:18 am 

Good morning guys, I just found this and my gun is on duty again yeah :) Making a short pin for installation was the thrick

Thanks ralphtonka for trying and wlather