Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Christmas Targets????
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:52 pm 

Seriously I love Christmas if for no other reason than to retire some Christmas ornaments. Maybe after the New Years I'll take the whole tree outside.
It's time to replace it too.

Do any of you guys shoot your Christmas ornaments? and I don't mean off the tree in the living room either.
The Dollar store will have some for sale after Christmas.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:39 pm 

Personally I never shoot anything glass. Grand kid,s go everywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:28 pm 

Never have, however sounds interesting, set the ornaments at 50-60yrds and have fun.

joe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 pm 

I thought you were going to say you were going on a reindeer hunt. I wouldn't mind having a couple of meals of Rudolph meat right about now! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, that sounds like a lot of fun but the clean up must be a real bummer!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:47 pm 

I don't shoot glass either but the dollar store had these little 1 inch candles and bells so i bought a bunch to helpm put me in the Christmas spirit. :lol:

Attachments:
jolly.jpg
jolly.jpg [ 238.84 KiB | Viewed 789 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:43 pm 

I don't shoot anything that's not either easy to pick-up afterwards (soda cans) or biodegradable (paintballs) but the small bells from the dollar store seem like a great idea!
If I could get a firing range inside, christmas decorations and christmas LIGHTS would be awesome to shoot!

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:58 pm 

I found an old bag of walnuts and some kind of other smaller nut.If you can't find a nutcracker a 177 works well :lol: .I couldn't resist and set them up on golf tees.They make great targets and explode pretty good.They are alot of fun but expect to be cleaning up a bit,not all of it stayed in the trap. :wink: