Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Princess Auto CO2 Sale
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:51 pm
Posts: 174
Location: Windy Southern Alberta
Sale starts today.

25PK $14.99

40Pk $23.99

_________________
Google Is Your Friend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:35 pm
Posts: 863
Location: North Of Toronto
I was in last Sat......my closest store had names I wasn't familiar with.

_________________
Benjamin Discovery .22
Discovery 2240 Pistol .22
Crosman DPMS SBR
KWC 1911 Tac
Leapers UTG BB 3x12x32


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:51 pm
Posts: 174
Location: Windy Southern Alberta
Swiss Arms same as Crosman

Crosman on sale

_________________
Google Is Your Friend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:35 pm
Posts: 863
Location: North Of Toronto
Damn....I missed that....thanks for the heads up!

_________________
Benjamin Discovery .22
Discovery 2240 Pistol .22
Crosman DPMS SBR
KWC 1911 Tac
Leapers UTG BB 3x12x32


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:19 pm
Posts: 8936
Location: Coalmont BC
Thanks for the heads-up.... I was running out and their postage for a 40 pack was only $8.60, total cost $36.50.... Pretty decent when you live in the middle of nowhere....

Bob

_________________
Dominion Marksman Silver Shield - 5890 x 6000 in 1976, and downhill ever since!
Airsonal;
Too many! Springers, Pumpers, CO2, but I love my PCPs and developing them!
Proud Member of the 2000+fps Club!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 am
Posts: 4052
rsterne wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up.... I was running out,

precisely why i hate CO2 :x

_________________
"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:54 pm
Posts: 454
Location: Toronto
regular at my local lebarons is like $21 for 40 C02s, lebarons has some nice prices on consumables

_________________
I like guns.
All kinds of guns; black, red, brown, even polish(ed)
I'm no rascist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:51 pm
Posts: 174
Location: Windy Southern Alberta
Big city living doe's have it's perks. :lol:

_________________
Google Is Your Friend


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:26 pm
Posts: 1563
Location: Hamilton
Thx for the tip, payday tomorrow so the timing is perfect, stock up for summer!!

_________________
Weihrauch HW97KT .22 + Hawke Varmint 4-16x44 SF
Crosman357 .177
Crosman Phantom .22
Crosman 2240
Daisy 953
Ruger Green Mountain Laminate 10/22+Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO
1950 Russian SKS
Remington 783 30-06 Hawke Vantage 6-24x44 SF


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:55 pm
Posts: 6834
Location: Rocky Mtn Hse Alberta
CO2retired wrote:
Big city living doe's have it's perks. :lol:


Oh No it doesn't!!

Not a chance that be livin :-)

_________________
Image
Walter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:26 pm
Posts: 1563
Location: Hamilton
CO2retired wrote:
Big city living doe's have it's perks. :lol:


You can buy all the stuff that you cant use within the citys boundaries :)

_________________
Weihrauch HW97KT .22 + Hawke Varmint 4-16x44 SF
Crosman357 .177
Crosman Phantom .22
Crosman 2240
Daisy 953
Ruger Green Mountain Laminate 10/22+Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO
1950 Russian SKS
Remington 783 30-06 Hawke Vantage 6-24x44 SF


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:55 pm
Posts: 6834
Location: Rocky Mtn Hse Alberta
mike87gt wrote:
CO2retired wrote:
Big city living doe's have it's perks. :lol:


You can buy all the stuff that you cant use within the citys boundaries :)



Bazinga !!

_________________
Image
Walter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 3502
Location: Edmonton
I've been shooting with $.50/C02 carts for more than a year now; I bought 400 for $200 (shipping included) on Amazon.ca. I'm not sure if that dealer is still on amazon, nor am I sure what our lady friend in B.C. (sorry for the old-man memory) is selling them for, but I do know you can buy 400 for $200 at S&A. All that's up for negotiation is shipping, and maybe with a drop-ship deal we could keep them at $.51 or $.52 each.

Anyone with C02 air guns who buys 20/ and even 40/box is a fool. CO2 should cost you no more than $.50/cart, all in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:27 pm
Posts: 2066
Location: Toronto
Edmonton<500 wrote:
I've been shooting with $.50/C02 carts for more than a year now; I bought 400 for $200 (shipping included) on Amazon.ca. I'm not sure if that dealer is still on amazon, nor am I sure what our lady friend in B.C. (sorry for the old-man memory) is selling them for, but I do know you can buy 400 for $200 at S&A. All that's up for negotiation is shipping, and maybe with a drop-ship deal we could keep them at $.51 or $.52 each.

Anyone with C02 air guns who buys 20/ and even 40/box is a fool. CO2 should cost you no more than $.50/cart, all in.


:shock:

I can't find it on amazon. Where is this awesome dealer?

_________________
"...await the right moment for one, and only one well-aimed shot" - Vassili Zaitsev


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 3502
Location: Edmonton
TriggerHappy416 wrote:
Edmonton<500 wrote:
I've been shooting with $.50/C02 carts for more than a year now; I bought 400 for $200 (shipping included) on Amazon.ca. I'm not sure if that dealer is still on amazon, nor am I sure what our lady friend in B.C. (sorry for the old-man memory) is selling them for, but I do know you can buy 400 for $200 at S&A. All that's up for negotiation is shipping, and maybe with a drop-ship deal we could keep them at $.51 or $.52 each.

Anyone with C02 air guns who buys 20/ and even 40/box is a fool. CO2 should cost you no more than $.50/cart, all in.


:shock:

I can't find it on amazon. Where is this awesome dealer?


As I said, my friend: "I'm not sure if that dealer is still on amazon." Fact is, there are $.50/cart deals out there, and if your shoot with CO2, you should pay no more than $.50/cart. A callout: Someone, you know, younger than old -- who is the lady who appears occasionally to remind us that she sells C02 carts, and we never see her until someone contacts her directly. :?: :?: :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO