Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:13 pm 

Just wanted to let everyone know that TSC Store has a sale on for 60% off the Daisy Powerline 953S with 3-9X32 scope. I was looking for a nice inexpensive paper puncher and I sure found one! I am very impressed with the accuracy. I am sure a 853c would be much nicer but for 50 bucks I couldn't pass up this deal!

I am sure these will sell out fast! However, I asked the sales person and she said that if they were sold out, people cou get a rain cheque during the sale period.

I hope a url is ok???

http://www.tscstores.com/DAISY-953-TARGETPRO-490-AIR-RIFLE-P35116.aspx#.U5tnUfldVmU

Enjoy! I know that my son and I are :D

Daisy Powerline 717 (in bits and pieces LOL)
Daisy Powerline 953
2289G Lightly Modded
AR2078 - HPA with DFG Valve Stem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:44 pm 

Nice...That is a good deal :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:27 pm 

Not in BC... :(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:27 pm 

Out of stock at the Orangeville store, but they said they'd let me know when they are in. Hope it works out, it's too good a deal to pass up on.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:03 pm 

Sorry to the folks outside Ontario and Manitoba... Wow did not realize that TSC was not National.
Any way, the CSRs at the Peterborough and Belleville stores both said that a rain check was obtainable if out of stock.
I purchased this more for my son but I see myself plinking with this shooter more and more. Not really high power but very accurate and fun to shoot. This is a keeper for me :-)
Hope I helped some people get into the hobby or add to their collection at a good price.

Daisy Powerline 717 (in bits and pieces LOL)
Daisy Powerline 953
2289G Lightly Modded
AR2078 - HPA with DFG Valve Stem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:51 pm 

winchester 1911 for $80 looks like an awesome price... thanks for sharing the info with that place- I've never heard of them