Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 321
Location: North Dakota
http://baikal.myshopify.com/collections/all


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:27 pm
Posts: 2066
Location: Toronto
That's a great deal for the izh60. I heard you can pick them up too. They're in Toronto.

_________________
"...await the right moment for one, and only one well-aimed shot" - Vassili Zaitsev


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 3502
Location: Edmonton
TriggerHappy416 wrote:
That's a great deal for the izh60. I heard you can pick them up too. They're in Toronto.


That one has mystically disappeared. The others do not appear at all as being "real deals" from my experience.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:27 pm
Posts: 2066
Location: Toronto
Edmonton<500 wrote:
TriggerHappy416 wrote:
That's a great deal for the izh60. I heard you can pick them up too. They're in Toronto.


That one has mystically disappeared. The others do not appear at all as being "real deals" from my experience.


right here

http://baikal.myshopify.com/products/of-izh-60

_________________
"...await the right moment for one, and only one well-aimed shot" - Vassili Zaitsev


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:17 pm
Posts: 24
I can't even begin to express how much I wish I had the spare cash to buy that MP-665K!


Darn!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 3502
Location: Edmonton
TriggerHappy416 wrote:
Edmonton<500 wrote:
TriggerHappy416 wrote:
That's a great deal for the izh60. I heard you can pick them up too. They're in Toronto.


That one has mystically disappeared. The others do not appear at all as being "real deals" from my experience.


right here

http://baikal.myshopify.com/products/of-izh-60


Honest, it wasn't on the first link you posted. I'm not sure what the difference is between the 60 and the 61, but Eric has had the 61 on clearance for $130 for quite a while.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 am
Posts: 4052
The deferace is the 60 is a single shot and the 61 has a five shot mag. :wink:

_________________
"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 321
Location: North Dakota
Knightly wrote:
I can't even begin to express how much I wish I had the spare cash to buy that MP-665K!


Darn!


Do you mean the 655K?

I like the 655's and I also bought a couple of 651K's. Ordered some of them from mrmarvin (member on this site) and also directly from Baikal Canada. Shipping to the US was cheap from both of them. My son liked shooting the 655 so I gave him one of mine.

The 651's are also fun to shoot and are on sale for $89. You can take the stock and fake barrel extension off and shoot them as a pistol...see picture...one with stock/bbl and one as a pistol.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 am
Posts: 4052
I wouldent compare the two, the 665k is a pistol that works on CO2 the 60/61 are springers and are very accurate espesialy the one I have with the HW barrel 8)

_________________
"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:17 pm
Posts: 24
rws wrote:
Knightly wrote:
I can't even begin to express how much I wish I had the spare cash to buy that MP-665K!


Darn!


Do you mean the 655K?

I like the 655's and I also bought a couple of 651K's. Ordered some of them from mrmarvin (member on this site) and also directly from Baikal Canada. Shipping to the US was cheap from both of them. My son liked shooting the 655 so I gave him one of mine.

The 651's are also fun to shoot and are on sale for $89. You can take the stock and fake barrel extension off and shoot them as a pistol...see picture...one with stock/bbl and one as a pistol.

Image


Yes I meant 655k


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 321
Location: North Dakota
Ace wrote:
I wouldent compare the two, the 665k is a pistol that works on CO2 the 60/61 are springers and are very accurate espesialy the one I have with the HW barrel 8)


I don't understand your response...who was comparing the 655K to the 60/61...ie pistol to rifle?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 am
Posts: 4052
rws wrote:
Ace wrote:
I wouldent compare the two, the 665k is a pistol that works on CO2 the 60/61 are springers and are very accurate espesialy the one I have with the HW barrel 8)


I don't understand your response...who was comparing the 655K to the 60/61...ie pistol to rifle?

Sorry guess I should have worded it deferantly, what I meant was some may see the stocks as the same and not realize its a CO2 pistol dressed up to look like the 60. :wink:

_________________
"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:08 am
Posts: 54
Location: Toronto
Ace wrote:
rws wrote:
Ace wrote:
I wouldent compare the two, the 665k is a pistol that works on CO2 the 60/61 are springers and are very accurate espesialy the one I have with the HW barrel 8)


I don't understand your response...who was comparing the 655K to the 60/61...ie pistol to rifle?

Sorry guess I should have worded it deferantly, what I meant was some may see the stocks as the same and not realize its a CO2 pistol dressed up to look like the 60. :wink:


Yeah but, he was comparing the 655k (replica CO2 pistol) to the 651k (modular CO2)...he wasn't talking about either the 60 or 61 :?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO