Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Re: no bleeder hole
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:50 pm 

robipaul wrote:
Scytzoh wrote:
i dont know what a non pal rifle is?? is it not modable?? am i screwed? i bought it for nothing?? can u tell what ones are good by looking at the box??

A PAL rifle, or one that requires a possession and acquisition license shoots above 500 feet per second, a non PAL one shoots below that speed, if you bought yours at Wal-Mart, then its typically non PAL therefore shoots below 500 fps

to the question of modable, another question needs to be answered first; do you have a PAL license, if not you will be in violation of the firearm act and subject to prosecution "you will have committed a crime"................so do you have a PAL ?

Quote:
so do you have a PAL ?

:?: :?:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:08 pm 

Lol ya where im from everyone has one, ive just never herd it called pal before.its actually not even for myself it is for my son and yes has one also.
The rifle was not actually lost it was just worded as such to save everyone from a long drawn out story about my daughter having a party while we were away and some punks taking off with it.
Its not stored with the "other" rifles because there is no others in the house. im guessing i have to order that 1000/800 repair kit.
somewhere i also read about a trigger upgrade that was highly recomended.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:23 pm 

Scytzoh wrote:
Lol ya where im from everyone has one, ive just never herd it called pal before.its actually not even for myself it is for my son and yes has one also.
The rifle was not actually lost it was just worded as such to save everyone from a long drawn out story about my daughter having a party while we were away and some punks taking off with it.
Its not stored with the "other" rifles because there is no others in the house. im guessing i have to order that 1000/800 repair kit.

Question 1: Where are you located?
Question 2: If you have a PAL you should have heard it called PAL
Item 3: Proper storage is designed to prevent unauthorized access to firearms.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:01 pm 

Watertown wrote:
Scytzoh wrote:

Question 1: Where are you located?
Question 2: If you have a PAL you should have heard it called PAL
Item 3: Proper storage is designed to prevent unauthorized access to firearms.

Believe this is the time for Scytzoh, to stop by the Introduce Yourself Forum and create a thread. :idea: introduce-yourself-f13.html
At the same time please also refer to the Boards Rules. forum34.html

Whitewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:53 pm 

Jeez,

All that guy wanted to know is why there is no bleeder hole on is piston.

From what i can see on your picture...the piston seems shorter than the one I had on my QUEST 500. the short piston are usually in the CROSMAN QUEST 1000. Maybe your spring only would need a change.

Don't commit a crime by changing your spring or piston. :butthead:

If you have your pal. Then just order the parts from AIRGUN ERIC from scopes and ammo.

Weirhauch HW100 .22
Gamo Expomatic .177
Benjamin Marauder DougP custom stock
Theoben SlR98 .22
AlEx Custom gun .22 (JezX built masterpiece) :)
Hatsan Atp2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:36 pm 

My phantom 500 .22 from Walmart doesn't have a bleeder hole either.But it is what it is.It still puts an H&N pointed pellet through soup cans at 125 feet easy...a good distance .....and without a scope.... that's far enough for these eyes.