Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:01 am 

Hi:
Does anyone have the current Crosman part number for the trigger group and frame (Item29)for the Benjamin Marauder pistol?....I have the exploded view with separate part numbers,but I need the number for the frame and group as a unit.
Yeah...I did a "search" Thanks,Huck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:31 am 

I tried #2220-018 and #2220-103 and nuthin'. Huck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:46 pm 

Same as the 1701P grip frame assembly.....2220-103 is the current and correct part number.

Where are you trying that you get nothing?

Believe Eric & Scopes and Ammo has them. Not on the site...shoot him an email through the site.

Al

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:54 pm 

That -018 is just the frame. The -103 is "supposed" to be the assy, but they don't see that in the computer then u ain't gettin it. So I'd just order all the individual part #'s. They're kinda sketchy when it comes to parts, but they actually have parts and they're cheap so I'm not complaining, but it is up to you to find the part #'s and if those don't work you're kinda screwed.
This is also why I always order via email because a phone order will be frustrating for both of you and it'll likely get screwed up. If you're in Canada then I don't know how that works, but my understanding was Crosman won't ship outside the US.
If you're ordering thru a middleman then I suppose room for error doubles along with the price.
A Crosman part story if interested, kinda gives you an idea of how they are:
I've been trying to get a barrel pivot bolt for a generic springer for ~4 years now. They sent the wrong bolt back then, I told them so, and they sent another of the same. Every 8-10 months or so I place another order and I throw in that bolt # just to see, and each time including two months ago it's still wrong. Last year I even emailed them pictures of the correct one next to the wrong one so they could compare to what's on the shelf. No change, or even a fu reply to the email. Others have told me about this same bolt, and like me any replacement sent is also wrong. I'm guessing someone dumped these similar looking bolts in the parts box on the shelf and that's just how it's gunna be until they sell out which might take decades. Fortunately I can reshape the bolt to work and it ends up being better and better looking than the correct one, but most people can't do that so they're screwed (pun intended).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:35 am 

Gippeto wrote:
Same as the 1701P grip frame assembly.....2220-103 is the current and correct part number.

Where are you trying that you get nothing?

Believe Eric & Scopes and Ammo has them. Not on the site...shoot him an email through the site.

Al

"Where are you trying that you get nothing?"
I was going to the Canadian warranty/service/parts depot(Gravel Agency)data-base in Quebec.
Eric is away for a week.Thought I could locate one. Maybe I will wait till next week.Huck

Last edited by Huck on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:08 am 
Supporting Member 2013

let us know if you get anything , ive thought about ordering a couple .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:24 am 

jezX wrote:
let us know if you get anything , ive thought about ordering a couple .

I still get "Your search returns no results" when putting either of those numbers in at the Gravel data-base?! Huck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:19 am 

Might not be in Gravels data base because they don't import any of the pistols that use that part??? You might have better luck actually talking to a person...you know...old school style. :wink:

Far as I know, Eric is the only one who imports the 1701P to Canada.

Let us know how it works out. :)

Al

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:49 am 

Gippeto wrote:
Might not be in Gravels data base because they don't import any of the pistols that use that part??? You might have better luck actually talking to a person...you know...old school style. :wink:

Far as I know, Eric is the only one who imports the 1701P to Canada.

Let us know how it works out. :)

Al

Hi:
Eric is away all this week,but I will contact him when he gets back regarding the trigger group. Huck