Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Canadian Airgunsmith
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:22 pm 

Not quite sure if this guy is known to all and as such I would like to recommend him after he recently helped me with a damaged Diana 460 magnum repair.His company is called R&R Airgun Repair and his name is Rob Mazur.He is in Stonewall,Manitoba.My gun was repaired in very reasonable time and he took care of the warranty negotiations with Umarex.Rob is a very professional and pleasant guy to deal with.Tel 204 467 2294.http://randrairgunrepair.com/
The above was in stark contrast to the disgusting customer service I'd received from the Canadian online dealer that sold me this new rifle.....was immediately fobbed off and told they were too busy to repair my gun and suggested I go elsewhere.This is after I had purchased this gun as well as seven Weihrauchs,one Airforce Condor,one Diana 350 magnum,one Benjamin NP XS1100,more than a dozen expensive scopes and about $1000 worth of pellets from them.

Post subject: Re: Canadian Airgunsmith
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:00 pm 

Yes I have dealt with Rob a few occasions as well and give him a thumbs up. He is one of the collection sales and service resources we are lucky to have in Canada so we have variety choice on the nature or repair or purchase or location we need. And if we feel we have gone afoul of any one there are luckily others to try.

http://plinkercases.ca/

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:27 pm 

sltech10097 wrote:
Not quite sure if this guy is known to all and as such I would like to recommend him after he recently helped me with a damaged Diana 460 magnum repair.His company is called R&R Airgun Repair and his name is Rob Mazur.He is in Stonewall,Manitoba.My gun was repaired in very reasonable time and he took care of the warranty negotiations with Umarex.Rob is a very professional and pleasant guy to deal with.Tel 204 467 2294.http://randrairgunrepair.com/
The above was in stark contrast to the disgusting customer service I'd received from the Canadian online dealer that sold me this new rifle.....was immediately fobbed off and told they were too busy to repair my gun and suggested I go elsewhere.This is after I had purchased this gun as well as seven Weihrauchs,one Airforce Condor,one Diana 350 magnum,one Benjamin NP XS1100,more than a dozen expensive scopes and about $1000 worth of pellets from them.

Have not had the need nor the pleasure to deal with Rob yet, but several posts on the forum confirm your recommendation. So, I guess I'll be the one to ask the obvious question, because the answer is also useful information to us: Who was the dealer to whom you refer, and are there any details you can provide to help us understand the circumstances and the transaction.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:02 am 

D&L Airguns.I was quite taken aback by their response.After buying so many guns and accessories from them over time.I called Kelly and informed her that the new D460 I had purchased from them jammed,then released and sheared the pin that attached the cocking lever to the sliding breach....the very first time I used the gun.She told me that they could not help me as John was too busy with other customers repairs.I told her I could wait and she responded that it was not going to happen and that I should take it somewhere else.So in my experience with them they are very friendly and helpful while you purchase from them...........until something breaks.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 am 

I posted/discussed this problem on the Dianawerks website under Diana460M issue.Tis was round about April 5th of 2015.