Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:08 pm 

What a great day, we had an awesome turnout. My sheet says 12 but I know there was more, even had a few spectators that will hopefully turn into more airgun shooters for the next event. Thanks to Natalie for collecting the money and names. Thanks Mike for cooking for us. Thanks to everyone for coming and helping setup and tear down.
There was tons of fun from the spinners and the small hit zones on many targets to heckling Tony and hid fancy "can't hit crap gun" ROFLMAO. Had a blast Tony you are awesome to shoot with and laugh at/with. We had a couple of lady shooters which is always great to see. Len, Tim, and sometimes Tony hitting the 75 yard target showing us how the long shot is done. I think a great time was had by all, except that little guy who really didn't want to be there, but his dad was having fun lol. Next time I'll bring a nice light gun for any smaller shooters.
Thank you all it made my day after a bad week to have you all show up shoot and have fun. Dave thanks for the package it will be given to anyone in need when they run out and need to shoot that's what it was for. For those that didn't come out you missed out on some true airgun fun. Next one will be in Sept. either the 19th or 26th. Which is best let me know if there is a preference?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:42 pm 

Chris, thanks for having us out. It's always a blast shooting and chatting about guns with you guys.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:19 pm 

Pics or it never happened. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:30 am 

TriggerHappy416 wrote:
Chris, thanks for having us out. It's always a blast shooting and chatting about guns with you guys.

X2 on the pix part, but congrats, Chris, on what sounds like the culmination of a great event.

People who organize only hope for one thing: that participants have enjoyed the fruits of their organizing. An organizer is his/her worst critic; when the organizer is happy, it's most likely because the participants appeared to have had a good time. An organizer revels in the in the enjoyment had by others, His/her enjoyment and satisfaction is directly and equally related to the satisfaction of others.

Coddle the organizers in you lives, peeps; Don't know why, but their numbers do not appear to be increasing these days.

Hats off again, Chris!

Murray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:34 am 

We all had such a good time we forgot the pics, but those that were there know what a good time we had. I tried to get someone out to do pics but she was busy moving and I have enough to do. To those that have not come out yet you missed out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:29 pm 

Great to see everyone yesterday. Thanks for setting that up Chris!

edit... 19th works better for me.

AA S400SL FT .177 Bushnell 8-32x40
AA TX200 Walnut .177 12FPE Hawke Airmax SF 6-24x56
Beeman P17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:22 pm 

I'll add my voice here and also say it was a fantastic day!! A really interesting and diverse group of people matched by the diverse and interesting air guns they brought and were shooting. Lot's of laughs were had and lot's of really useful information shared, all concluded up by a yummy bbq!!
I even got to drive Chris's van!!! :D

Dave