Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:46 pm 

Hello fellow airgunners!

I'm new here. I'm from New Westminster, BC and make knives for a living. I'm an avid outdoors guy; I love to fish, hunt, hike and otherwise explore in the back country.

I've been into airguns since I was a teenager and acquired quite a few different pellet rifles and a couple pistols over the years. I'm now ready to sell a few of them so I figured I'd make an account here.

Cheers,
mike

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:54 pm 

mgudmund wrote:
Hello fellow airgunners!

I'm new here. I'm from New Westminster, BC and make knives for a living. I'm an avid outdoors guy; I love to fish, hunt, hike and otherwise explore in the back country.

I've been into airguns since I was a teenager and acquired quite a few different pellet rifles and a couple pistols over the years. I'm now ready to sell a few of them so I figured I'd make an account here.

Cheers,
mike

Welcome.....I used to live in New West in the 80s and early 90s.Then I moved to the frozen North.Northern Ontario that is.....Can you post pictures of some guns?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:00 pm 

MyCrosman wrote:
mgudmund wrote:
Hello fellow airgunners!

Cheers,
mike

Welcome.....I used to live in New West in the 80s and early 90s.Then I moved to the frozen North.Northern Ontario that is.....Can you post pictures of some guns?

Small world! Yep I plan to put up ads for a few of my airguns in the next day or two but I'll attach a couple here if that is what you're asking.

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:06 pm 

Welcome aboard fellow Wet Coaster! :D

I am over in Victoria, and try to go over for the monthly FT shoot on the last Sunday of every month at Mission Rod and Gun Club.

Knives? For a Living?
Open a new thread in CAF Bar and Grill. You'll get a lot of responses! I know will be interested!

3 Custom Crosman 2260
Benjamin Discovery .22 w/Joe Hickey stock!
Crosman 150 pistol .22
4 Crosman MK 1 pistol .22
Mrodair CP-1M .22 and .177

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:15 pm 

rrdstarr wrote:
Welcome aboard fellow Wet Coaster! :D

I am over in Victoria, and try to go over for the monthly FT shoot on the last Sunday of every month at Mission Rod and Gun Club.

Knives? For a Living?
Open a new thread in CAF Bar and Grill. You'll get a lot of responses! I know will be interested!

Greetings! It certainly has been wet the last few days, good for the forest though :)

I don't want to be seen as advertising without being a sponsor, most forums don't take kindly to that type of stuff. Do you think it would it be any different in the CAF bar and grill section?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:27 pm 

Ask one of the moderators, Whitewolf or Lauchlin

If they don't, just PM people your website or email that are interested.

3 Custom Crosman 2260
Crosman 150 pistol .22

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:33 pm 

hi mgudmund and welcome.

I do custom leather work and if you stick to the dealer section for the real knife business stuff you should be ok. I am not a sponsor either. And Rick's suggestion is good just to touch base with a moderator.

And... nw3o the shameless promotion... check out mu site and see if perhaps you needs some custom sheaths fro your custom knives... and do you have site we can seey our work at?

http://plinkercases.ca/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:52 pm 

Some nice kitchen knives there - http://northarmknives.com/ - worth considering next time I'm shopping for something along those lines. Welcome to the CAF, home of airgun addicts and tinkerers aplenty.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:38 am 

GerardSamija wrote:
Some nice kitchen knives there - http://northarmknives.com/ - worth considering next time I'm shopping for something along those lines. Welcome to the CAF, home of airgun addicts and tinkerers aplenty.

Is that Mike's site?

3 Custom Crosman 2260
Crosman 150 pistol .22

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:55 am 

I believe so, and some nice work shown there. I just searched for his name and came up with a Facebook page, then found a link to the actual website through that. I don't see a problem with it. Not like he's joined to sell knives or is pushing them or anything. We all have stuff we do and this isn't in conflict with any forum rules I can think of.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:28 am 

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late response here. I didn't get a notification through my email somehow.

Good to know about the dealer section. I will touch base with a mod before posting anything knife related though.

Yes northarmknives.com is the website! My dad and I run the company together. Between the two of us we do everything from making the knives to marketing and going to trade shows and even harvesting the wood for our wooden handles! Glad you like the knives :)

Cheers,
mike

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:37 pm 

Very old post but if you're looking for an indoor range in New Westminster look into Sapperton fish & games.

Stoeger X20