Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:08 pm 

Personally..
I wish they make a colt 1903 ,full metal,
blowback and fully licenced with faux woodgrips.

And also an HK p7..

Now you guys ? Whats your dreams replica model ? :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:29 am 

I'd go for a replica/reproduction of some classic airguns.... like a Girandoni air rifle :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am 

Yes on the Colt 1903! I thought I was the only one...lol!

I'd also like to see a:

1. Colt M1917 Revolver
2. Colt Navy 1851

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:59 am 

I would love to have a Schofield No.3 Revolver in .22!

In fact any of the break barrel revolvers in .22.

Not sure what is keeping the manufacturers from making one... :(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:23 am 

For me, it would be the Colt New Service revolver.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_New_Service
http://www.littlegun.info/arme%20americ ... e%20gb.htm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:46 am 

MysteryGuy111 wrote:

Most people's hands are not big enough to shoot a New Service .455 or .45 Colt accurately. Back in the 70's I acquired a pair of NWMPolice .45 Colts. I sold one to my brother, who packed it as his service revolver (10.0gr. Unique 200gr. Speer Flying Ashtrays) - LOL - I was packing a S&W M29 - .44 Mag. at the same time with 180g.r Sierra JHCavities with 26.0gr. Her. 2400 and 275gr. SWC w/21.0gr. Herc.2400- alternately chambered.

With those 2 New Service revolvers, I also got a pair of original NWMP Holsters for them - beautiful leather that spit-shined perfectly, so our revolvers looked perfectly proportioned - to the untrained eye.

One friend at that time, a CLP was packing a 6" Model 27 S&W, .357 in the same era holster.

Yes - New Service Colts would be nice, but the distance from back strap to trigger is a bit long for most people, that is, if they hold the revolver correctly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:14 pm 

sillymike wrote:
I'd go for a replica/reproduction of some classic airguns.... like a Girandoni air rifle :D

Very nice. Might be expensive to make if it operated like the original.

Mine would be a Winchester 94, but unlike the current .177 Walther version in .30. Ditto Lee Enfield SMLE.

Mark

FAS 6004 .177
Cometa Indian .177 (x2)
Beeman P17 .177 (x3)
Crosman 1377 .177
Benjamin Trail NP .177
Colt Peacemaker C02 BB
Luger P08 C02 BB
Sig Sauer 226 X5 C02 BB
FWB 124 .177
Crosman 1077 .177 synthetic
Crosman 1077 .177 woodstock
Benjamin Regal .22
Beeman Silver Kodiak .177 or .22
Browning Leverage .22
Gamo Delta Cadet .177

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:00 pm 

I was just bouncing around google. and I found these. made by bohemia airsoft in the Czech republic. why do they waste there time making beautiful things like these that shoot stupid 6mm plastic bbs. instead of putting there talents to good use and make them in steel bb or pellet versions for us. this is there warrior western line. these in steel bb or pellet are what I;m waiting for. click on picture to make it bigger. the original western look and working action of these put the walther to shame. I found a video on them on you tube. type in bohemia air soft warrior western. it,s not in English though.

Attachments:
Bohemia-Air-Soft-1873-Line-3.jpg
Bohemia-Air-Soft-1873-Line-3.jpg [ 136.56 KiB | Viewed 556 times ]
Bohemia-Air-Soft-1873-Line-2.jpg
Bohemia-Air-Soft-1873-Line-2.jpg [ 106.67 KiB | Viewed 556 times ]
Western1.png
Western1.png [ 605.76 KiB | Viewed 556 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:05 am 

pete wrote:
I was just bouncing around google. and I found these. made by bohemia airsoft in the Czech republic. why do they waste there time making beautiful things like these that shoot stupid 6mm plastic bbs. instead of putting there talents to good use and make them in steel bb or pellet versions for us. this is there warrior western line. these in steel bb or pellet are what I;m waiting for. click on picture to make it bigger. the original western look and working action of these put the walther to shame. I found a video on them on you tube. type in bohemia air soft warrior western. it,s not in English though.

Absolutely beautiful. The top one is a cut down 1892 Winchester Carbine which Chiappa sells in the US in .357 Magnum, .44, and .45. It's called the 'Mare's Leg' and Steve McQueen used one in the 50's TV series 'Wanted Dead Or Alive'. Can you buy these in Canada or the US?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:43 am 

I have a rossi ranch hand in .357 mag , fun to shoot but very loud. Going to sell it and stick with pellets guns.
The rossi ranch hand is non restricted in Canada and can be used for hunting.
Same as the mares leg that Steeve used in Wanted Dead or Alive.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:25 am 

palmnell wrote:
pete wrote:

Absolutely beautiful. The top one is a cut down 1892 Winchester Carbine which Chiappa sells in the US in .357 Magnum, .44, and .45. It's called the 'Mare's Leg' and Steve McQueen used one in the 50's TV series 'Wanted Dead Or Alive'. Can you buy these in Canada or the US?

I doubt that you will find these in Canada or u.s. probably have to order them from red wolf airsoft or e hobby asia. or there website. bohemia airsoft. I tried to translate the site with google translator but it didn't work. but it does say global shipping in English. give it time tho. somebody,s gonna figure a way to convert these.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:48 am 

pete wrote:
palmnell wrote:
pete wrote:

I doubt that you will find these in Canada or u.s. probably have to order them from red wolf airsoft or e hobby asia. or there website. bohemia airsoft. I tried to translate the site with google translator but it didn't work. but it does say global shipping in English. give it time tho. somebody,s gonna figure a way to convert these.

the three of these would even look good just hanging on my gun rack. that you tube video looks like it was filmed in Chernobyl.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:48 am 

palmnell wrote:
pete wrote:

the closest thing to one I found in Canada was the mares leg. at milsig.ca it,s a paintball airsoft place out of b.c. at a whopping $499.99 Canadian. but out of stock .

Last edited by pete on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:51 am 

A Krag-Jørgensen!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krag%E2%8 ... %B8rgensen

Attachments:
krag.jpg
krag.jpg [ 69.94 KiB | Viewed 470 times ]