Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:12 am 

Not sure if these could be deemed as collectable, but wanted to give a heads up to the members here on a lead I have on this beautiful piece I came across totally by accident. While purchasing an unrelated item my eyes were drawn to this box sitting atop a table in this person's garage. Immediately thought about buying it but having already 2 357s I passed (wasn't for sale at the time but owner said they'd be posting it on kijiji shortly).

Anyhow, the box it came in is far prettier than the gun itself. Not a scratch on it, other than the expected weathering's effect on the carton. All the pieces of paper, tags, manuals, original CO2 are there. Gun itself is in perfect condition, not a scratch or missing paint. Has the brown plastic grips and I think a 6" barrel. Tried the hammer, it all seems to work.

Figure someone that is a collector could be interested in it. If so PM me and I'll email the owner to get an idea how much they'd sell it for and/or whether they'd consider shipping it.