Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Camouflage Victoria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:27 pm 

Hey guys, a lot of people don't know this store is open in Victoria. Victoria camouflage has been its current location for 2.5 years! They have an expansive online catalogue, and do free shipping for any order over 99$. They have a good collection of Airsoft, BB and pellet guns in store. They are currently working on expanding their selection of steel pellet airguns, so stop in and check them out. They also price match for any Canadian store with a storefront! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and are generally extremely helpful.

Victoria Camouflage
1407 Government Street Victoria BC.
11-7 Sundays
10-6 Mondays
10-7 Tuesday-Saturday

Post subject: Re: Camouflage Victoria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:43 pm 

Darkstar wrote:
Hey guys, a lot of people don't know this store is open in Victoria. Victoria camouflage has been its current location for 2.5 years! They have an expansive online catalogue, and do free shipping for any order over 99$. They have a good collection of Airsoft, BB and pellet guns in store. They are currently working on expanding their selection of steel pellet airguns, so stop in and check them out. They also price match for any Canadian store with a storefront! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and are generally extremely helpful.

Victoria Camouflage
1407 Government Street Victoria BC.
11-7 Sundays
10-6 Mondays
10-7 Tuesday-Saturday

Nice free plug. Are you affiliated in any way? Is this the same company as camouflage.ca? If so, they are horrifically overpriced.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:21 am 

I placed a small ($120.00) order last evening. Let's see how they do.

Agree that a lot of prices are WAY out of line, others seem to be on par with everyone else +/- a few bucks....that "free" shipping has to covered somehow :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:06 am 

Yes , I work for Victoria camouflage though I myself will make no gains from this. Yes, it is also affiliated with camouflage.ca.Im trying to boost demand in our company for pellet guns so I can get some more variety (I'd like to get some beeman's ,crosmans and some other varieties in). Plus, for us islanders there's not a whole lot of places to buy from around here, so I thought I'd spread the word. With price matching you can get some good deals, especially once you couple that with free shipping. As with everything else though, always good to shop around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:21 pm 

Darkstar wrote:
Yes , I work for Victoria camouflage though I myself will make no gains from this. Yes, it is also affiliated with camouflage.ca.Im trying to boost demand in our company for pellet guns so I can get some more variety (I'd like to get some beeman's ,crosmans and some other varieties in). Plus, for us islanders there's not a whole lot of places to buy from around here, so I thought I'd spread the word. With price matching you can get some good deals, especially once you couple that with free shipping. As with everything else though, always good to shop around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price matching only if the other guy has a brick and mortar storefront correct? Any online only retailer is exempt from the price matching.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:34 pm 

Yes, price matching is only applicable to a brick and mortar store with a physical address in Canada. Price matching is only available via 1-877-315-2266, or by calling to the individual store so they are able to verify the site/flyer etc etc