Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: canadashootingsupply.com
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:32 pm 

Hello everyone, I just placed an order on an airgun site called...canadashootingsupply.ca[u][/u]. I chose the E-mail money transfer method but when I enter the E-mail address of the company on my TANGERINE bank account, it tells me that the address is not valid. I"m thinking this might be a ripp-off, can anyone tell me more about this website before i give them my credit card info. THANK YOU

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:39 pm 

Totally legit.
Great to do business with.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:11 pm 

Welcome. You might be putting in their email wrong. Because I just did a deal last week with them using EMT and it worked fine.

I highly recommend the company. I bought many stuff from them, and never had an issue even if I had to return anything.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:35 am 

Alright, thank you guys for the info. I am about to buy the BEEMAN P17 from these guys....only thing I'm worried about is that i live in Québec city, Canada. I'm buying this as a WINTER gun, temperatures often go as low as -20 Celsius and even lower. Can anyone who has any knowledge of this product tell me if I will still be able to get a decent shot out of these guns even in these " balls freezing" weathers. THANKS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:08 pm 

Great guys to Deal with!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:44 pm 

charlescg22 wrote:
Alright, thank you guys for the info. I am about to buy the BEEMAN P17 from these guys....only thing I'm worried about is that i live in Québec city, Canada. I'm buying this as a WINTER gun, temperatures often go as low as -20 Celsius and even lower. Can anyone who has any knowledge of this product tell me if I will still be able to get a decent shot out of these guns even in these " balls freezing" weathers. THANKS

Speaking of shrinkage, the P17 is powered by a compressed air ram. If kept at very cold temps (like in the garage), and not fully warmed before use, the seals may shrink and leak. This happened once to my Gamo target pistol, which uses a similar power plant. Luckily, these effects were temporary.
Taking it out from room temp into -20 should be fine for a short session without ill effects, except maybe frostbite... :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:36 pm 

Thank you guys for vouching for our company :). Much appreciated.

The email transfer finally came in as well. It was an issue with the customer's bank account.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:30 pm 

I placed my first order this week. The shipping information was generated immediately, which was impressive as it was out of hours but then I thought it might have just come out of the system and began to get a bit sceptical when there was no update to the tracking information in the first day. However, sure enough my package arrived today on the date it said it would when I ordered.
Prices are really good for some things, for others not so much (same anywhere) and postage was fair. I would definitely buy from again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:20 pm 

I too just bought my first item from them, great to deal with.

HW 80
HW 45