Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:12 pm 

Hi , everyone I have a 1985 crosman 357 - 8 kit magnum with 8 inch spiral barrel and the 4 in barrel kit that I bought it new in Canada in 1985 , peoples I spoke to say oh ya there lots around , ya right show me one , there none , i google it to compare with the pictures but no luck , Sure there nice looking but im not crazy about plastic and rubber handles while this model is very little plastic only the 4 in barrel and the handle cover .It has some scratches from being in storage and from being move around the last 30 years .This baby is like new and hardly been used and even has the original seals and it doesnt leak air at all ever , just amazing while these new $100 to $400 can be leaking and faulty at times . I was thinking of selling it for the right price but i dont know whats a market value for a piece like to compare it too . 30 years old i cant believe i drag that around with me over all those moves etc ..i ve got lowball on local websites but i may keep it for another 30 more years .The only negative thing I could say about it that I dont like opening the barrel , its push button then push down on the barrel , but hey after a few beers who care right lol.. So im curious of the others people feedback and how much do you think its worth . Thanks , and Merry Xmas everybody .