Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:09 pm 

They are closed until Jan 4 to ask questions. Does anyone use their 5 meter pistol target 106T and are they same heavy weight as the
10 meter target 103T ? ( previously labelled as Art 3000) which I have been using. I have some 103T targets from several years ago which are a less weight paper and does not leave perfect hole and is not on their site anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:11 am 

ten-ring wrote:
They are closed until Jan 4 to ask questions. Does anyone use their 5 meter pistol target 106T and are they same heavy weight as the
10 meter target 103T ? ( previously labelled as Art 3000) which I have been using. I have some 103T targets from several years ago which are a less weight paper and does not leave perfect hole and is not on their site anymore.

Not quite sure what you're saying... The 103T targets ARE on their web site: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Double-Sided-Com ... 4d41f02eb5

I've never used their 5 meter targets as I have 10 meters both at home and at work. I really like their 103T targets, and I get perfect holes with them. Those targets are made by Kruger in Germany and I ordered a batch from them as well, and unlike the ones Cibles has made for them, these are printed only on one side. And the Kruger targets are on thinner paper, but I still get perfect holes with them.

(Never quite understood the reason for having targets printed on both sides, unless perhaps it's so that you could shoot one side first and then turn them over and shoot the other side, thus doubling your stock. :) )

Air Arms S400 MPR FT .177
Steyr EVO 10
Benjamin Sheridan 397P
Stoeger X5 (non-PAL)
Crosman P1377 & P1322

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:37 am 

Yes , their heavier 103T is on the site and I have used them for several years. Up to a year ago they were labelled Art 3000. and before then they were from Edelmann (?)
I mentioned I have some 103T paper targets left over from my first purchase from Cibles maybe 9 years ago. These do not make perfect
holes. I don't shoot in competitions but I like clean results. Since I do most shooting at 17 feet , I may switch to the 106T if it is heavy.
I will call them in January.