Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.








Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 6480
Location: Montreal
With the SHOT show about to begin manufacturers are announcing new guns.

The Benjamin Wildfire
The Remington 1875
The SigSauer Spartan 1911
The Umarex Gauntlet

By searching and snooping around I was able to find:

a SigSauer P320 in tan or black
and get this a Umarex Legend MP40 60 rounds fully automatic!

Quote:
Umarex Legends MP submachine gun
Distinctive German replica
Two firing modes: Full-Auto and Semi-Auto
Uses (2) 12-gram CO2 cartridges
Blowback
60rd BB magazine (.177 caliber)
Full metal
Fixed front sight
Adjustable rear sight for elevation
Folding stock
Manual safety


For years the Legends series by Umarex has brought historic guns to life for replica airgun enthusiasts. Now Umarex has created their very own German MP40 submachine gun as a 1:1 replica semi and fully automatic BB air rifle. Nearly impossible to find as .177 air gun, this MP40 is a replica fans have craved, and Legends has at last delivered. The original MP40 was first developed in 1940 for German paratroopers and later became the standard submachine gun for the Wehrmacht infantry. Its distinctive design, made famous by numerous Hollywood films, is replicated in this highly realistic metal/polymer model. This is a gun built for destroying cans, and fun, full-auto target shredding. Legends MP40 has a 60 round high capacity magazine fueled by 2 12 gram CO2 cartridges. The high capacity magazine also serves as a foregrip and the folding shoulder rest replicates that of the real thing. The gun features a full metal body for added realism and durability. The hooded front sight and adjustable rear sight stay true to the original design and keep your eyes on the prize. For fans of WWII military arms, this legendary gun can finally be yours!


Now I hope it's a sign of things to come and we can finally get a Thompson machine gun and a bunch of other SMG.

What have you guys found on what is coming up?

_________________
Facebook is like ancient Egypt, people write on walls and worship cats

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:05 pm
Posts: 211
Location: ?????
It would be nice if Umarex could make an StG44 replica somewhere down the road along with an MP34 and the MP35.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP_34
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP35 (Yes, it's a bolt action submachine gun :shock: )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKo6IcZ8kQo

Another interesting replica (although highly unlikely due to its unusual design) is the FG42.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG_42


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 6480
Location: Montreal
I think it will depend on what the market want and what people ask for.
The purpose being to make money by selling stuff. They could come out with more AR or AK patterned rifles and people would buy them (I know I would) the Steel Force is a great and fun little gun to shoot, they can make more.

_________________
Facebook is like ancient Egypt, people write on walls and worship cats

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 am
Posts: 2838
Location: Somewheres near the Atlantic
I would like HK to make a MP5 SD BB gun.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 6480
Location: Montreal
leadslinger wrote:
I would like HK to make a MP5 SD BB gun.

Agreed. MP5 are always a winner. The MP5K already out is only missing a full auto or burst feature.

_________________
Facebook is like ancient Egypt, people write on walls and worship cats

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 am
Posts: 2838
Location: Somewheres near the Atlantic
DocGadget wrote:
leadslinger wrote:
I would like HK to make a MP5 SD BB gun.

Agreed. MP5 are always a winner. The MP5K already out is only missing a full auto or burst feature.


Yeah not a huge fan of the MP5K.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 8:30 pm
Posts: 1190
Location: Eastern Townships
DocGadget wrote:
With the SHOT show about to begin manufacturers are announcing new guns.

The Benjamin Wildfire
The Remington 1875
The SigSauer Spartan 1911
The Umarex Gauntlet

By searching and snooping around I was able to find:

a SigSauer P320 in tan or black
and get this a Umarex Legend MP40 60 rounds fully automatic!

Quote:
Umarex Legends MP submachine gun
Distinctive German replica
Two firing modes: Full-Auto and Semi-Auto
Uses (2) 12-gram CO2 cartridges
Blowback
60rd BB magazine (.177 caliber)
Full metal
Fixed front sight
Adjustable rear sight for elevation
Folding stock
Manual safety


For years the Legends series by Umarex has brought historic guns to life for replica airgun enthusiasts. Now Umarex has created their very own German MP40 submachine gun as a 1:1 replica semi and fully automatic BB air rifle. Nearly impossible to find as .177 air gun, this MP40 is a replica fans have craved, and Legends has at last delivered. The original MP40 was first developed in 1940 for German paratroopers and later became the standard submachine gun for the Wehrmacht infantry. Its distinctive design, made famous by numerous Hollywood films, is replicated in this highly realistic metal/polymer model. This is a gun built for destroying cans, and fun, full-auto target shredding. Legends MP40 has a 60 round high capacity magazine fueled by 2 12 gram CO2 cartridges. The high capacity magazine also serves as a foregrip and the folding shoulder rest replicates that of the real thing. The gun features a full metal body for added realism and durability. The hooded front sight and adjustable rear sight stay true to the original design and keep your eyes on the prize. For fans of WWII military arms, this legendary gun can finally be yours!


Now I hope it's a sign of things to come and we can finally get a Thompson machine gun and a bunch of other SMG.

What have you guys found on what is coming up?


Item #6 on this page: http://www.ammoland.com/2017/01/11-reas ... oth-15062/

Some other interesting stuff too...

:drinkers:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:27 am
Posts: 325
The MP-40 is on the US Umarex site.

https://www.umarexusa.com/products/legends-mp

From what I've seen before the "sold out" notification seems to just be what their site says by default when a product hasn't yet been released. I regard these sorts of airguns as gimmicky toys... but I can't resist them! I've yielded to temptation on the Tanfoglio 1911, the P-08 and Mauser 712 so far. I would have preferred a PPSh41, Thompson or a Sterling to the MP-40 but if it hits the market I'm probably going to buy it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 6480
Location: Montreal
199.99 at Pyramyd :shock: http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Umarex_Legends_MP_CO2_BB_Submachine_Gun/4312

_________________
Facebook is like ancient Egypt, people write on walls and worship cats

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:09 pm
Posts: 1677
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
MysteryGuy111 wrote:
It would be nice if Umarex could make an StG44 replica somewhere down the road along with an MP34 and the MP35.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP_34
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP35 (Yes, it's a bolt action submachine gun :shock: )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKo6IcZ8kQo

Another interesting replica (although highly unlikely due to its unusual design) is the FG42.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG_42



Like this one?


Attachments:
GSG Sturmgewehr 44 Schmeisser 22LR(a).jpg
GSG Sturmgewehr 44 Schmeisser 22LR(a).jpg [ 451.95 KiB | Viewed 671 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 am
Posts: 6480
Location: Montreal
Don't know why they're not making a bunch of these historical replicas. Can't wait to get my hands on the MP40 and try it out.
We need MORE!!!

_________________
Facebook is like ancient Egypt, people write on walls and worship cats

You can’t buy a single airgun for everything. Golfers use many different clubs, airgunners need more than one gun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 am
Posts: 2838
Location: Somewheres near the Atlantic
rav wrote:
MysteryGuy111 wrote:
It would be nice if Umarex could make an StG44 replica somewhere down the road along with an MP34 and the MP35.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP_34
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP35 (Yes, it's a bolt action submachine gun :shock: )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKo6IcZ8kQo

Another interesting replica (although highly unlikely due to its unusual design) is the FG42.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG_42



Like this one?


Thats a 22LR.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:37 pm
Posts: 829
Location: Montreal area
rav wrote:
MysteryGuy111 wrote:
It would be nice if Umarex could make an StG44 replica somewhere down the road along with an MP34 and the MP35.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP_34
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP35 (Yes, it's a bolt action submachine gun :shock: )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKo6IcZ8kQo

Another interesting replica (although highly unlikely due to its unusual design) is the FG42.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG_42



Like this one?


In 22lr. Need a PAL or RPAL to own it... :?:

_________________
TW1911, Steel Force
GSG 92, Walther CP99 Compact
BlackWater M1911A1(polished)
Glock G17 6mm
SW M'n'P 40, Crosman 357 6'', SA 1911 TRS
Brodax 44, M1911A1 twin barrel 6mm.
M1911 Dragon 7'' Hi-Capa6mm, M1911 twin Hi-Capa
H'n'K USP. DT4 Nemesis 6mm


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 am
Posts: 2838
Location: Somewheres near the Atlantic
silentman wrote:
rav wrote:
MysteryGuy111 wrote:
It would be nice if Umarex could make an StG44 replica somewhere down the road along with an MP34 and the MP35.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP_34
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP35 (Yes, it's a bolt action submachine gun :shock: )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKo6IcZ8kQo

Another interesting replica (although highly unlikely due to its unusual design) is the FG42.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG_42



Like this one?


In 22lr. Need a PAL or RPAL to own it... :?:


Just a PAL, Its non restricted.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO