Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:16 am 

I've been thinking about posting this for a while and someone recently suggested this might be worth decent money. Wondering if anyone is familiar with these.

Ignore the basic bb gun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:15 pm 
Supporting Member

Mr Marvin had the repeater version in pristine condition. When I called hm for a quote it was $350. It has since been sold, so I missed out on it. Yours looks to be like the single shot version? And the condition is not as good as the one Marvin was selling so take it for what it's worth.
http://airgunoldies.com/wp-content/uplo ... 0051-2.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 pm 

$1,000,000 :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:14 pm 
Supporting Members

Gamo 68......I had one a few years back. I also had the repeater model. The single shot in good condition I wouldn't pay more than $200. Some may sell for more, but if someone wants a gun bad enough they will pay more. Being a not so common gun sometimes pays off :D

So my point being.....a gun is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it........

Im addicted to brake fluid..........but I can stop anytime....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:28 pm 

notec wrote:
Gamo 68......I had one a few years back. I also had the repeater model. The single shot in good condition I wouldn't pay more than $200. Some may sell for more, but if someone wants a gun bad enough they will pay more. Being a not so common gun sometimes pays off :D

So my point being.....a gun is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it........

well said Johnathan... :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:07 am 

IMO, the condition indicates about $40 as a fixer upper.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:13 pm 

Voltar1 wrote:

Well i agree Walter and i have bought and sold a dozen or more over the years ....I personal would never pay more than 150 for a mint with box there is nothing special about them under powered and it is a Gamo low end budget gun But as Notec said its what ever some one is willing to pay ............

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:37 pm 

lauchlin wrote:
Voltar1 wrote:

Well i agree Walter and i have bought and sold a dozen or more over the years ....I personal would never pay more than 150 for a mint with box there is nothing special about them under powered and it is a Gamo low end budget gun But as Notec said its what ever some one is willing to pay ............

I just sold one that you told me to never sell for less than 100 bucks and that seemed fair but it was complete. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:33 pm 

The answer is ALWAYS the same..."It is worth whatever someone is willing to pay". Some folks, myself for example, really like the quirky, oddball stuff. Under-powered, cheaply made, doesn't really matter too much, to me, they are cool.

You tell me that thing is a collectors item and worth a grand, I lose interest instantly. For a grand I'll get another Weihrauch or dip my toes (ha-ha joke there folks) in the PCP market which I've avoided up to now as I can foresee 5 or 10 grand on the credit card in about a week.....

I think I would pay 350 bucks for an almost mint version, or around 100 bucks for a well used but functioning one :) :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:09 am 

I have a near perfect repeater with the box that I bought new in the late 80's and it's never crossed my mind to sell it. Cronyed it last fall and it shoots 7.9 crossman pellets at well over 500 FPs. Never expected it to be worth much but thanks for the info.

Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 187.61 KiB | Viewed 312 times ]
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 56.18 KiB | Viewed 312 times ]