Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:26 pm 

Here this could work with this file.

Attachments:
Chrony chart_macro _V3.zip [23.91 KiB]
Downloaded 18 times

KWC 1911 Tac
Leapers UTG BB 3x12x32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:01 pm 

The easiest method is to delete rows 54 through 122. You can do this as follows:

1. select row 54 (the row# is displayed on the left of the spreadsheet)
2. using your mouse wheel or the scroll bar on the right of the spreadsheet, scroll down to row 122
3. press the [Shift] key (on your keyboard), keep this pressed as you select row 122; this will select all rows between 54 and 122
4. right-click the selected area (should be highlighted) and a menu will pop up. select 'delete'.

All formulas (as well as the chart) should then auto adjust.

Alternatively, you can manually adjust the chart. This is a bit more involved. If you really wish to go this route, let me know and I can whip up the instructions with diagrams.

(Note that my row reference above are based on the spreadsheet in your attached zip file.)

Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:34 pm 

I love you! lol you did it,just followed you said and it straightned everything out. Thank you very much!

Any tip on how to change shot count higher if wanted?

thanks again!

KWC 1911 Tac
Leapers UTG BB 3x12x32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:36 pm 

Quote:
Any tip on how to change shot count higher if wanted?

This process is the reverse of reducing the shot count; that is, you will have to add rows.

You will have to 'unhide' columns 'I' and 'J' since some adjustment will be required here.

To add one extra row:
1. Copy the penultimate row:
a) right-click on the penultimate row and select 'copy'
b) right-click on the penultimate row (once again) and select 'insert copied cells'
(this will automatically adjust any formulas used throughout the worksheet including the chart)
2. Adjust the cell values of the row you copied in column 'I' (it should equal the cell of the previous row)
3. Adjust the cell values of all subsequent rows (should be only one) following the copied row in column 'J' (ensure the correct sequence)

Cheers.